CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

Re:bad games

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Dec 17, 08 4:16 AM
Some big people like spooky and cute games. Have to have something for everyone. I am having problems with Charma; but would like to play it if I can get it fixed.

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Aug 18, 09 7:46 PM
Well Im a big person and I love this game. Ive always wanted to play a marble popping game but most of them are too fast for me as I am severly disabled. If anything this is a little too slow........lol

Hope you manage to get it started Cynthia. It seems I can play it but the trophies dont show up. However Im not gonna complain about that. Im just pleased I have found a game of this type that I can play.....lol

Cathyaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Cathyaz on Aug 18, 09 7:47 PM
I'm with bmlinda, enough of the stupid games they are pushing for half price, first mistake is a game that has now trial..
Big mistake I thought REMEDY would be a long game and solve the murder case..
Nope I bought it and it's the worst of the worst of them all, the stupid game you can't get out, just go in circle, I called tech. support for help, the told me that I could read the forums, everone said the same, not one person could help me,they all said the same..
Some times I'll just play a kids game for the fun of it, some are fun, some are stupid, and some only a kid can figure out, not us big kids Ha ha!..
Come on "Bidfish give us some good games"... Not the ones no one wants, can't sell them, so they put them for half price..

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Aug 18, 09 8:50 PM
Cathyaz wrote:I'm with bmlinda, enough of the stupid games they are pushing for half price, first mistake is a game that has now trial..
Big mistake I thought REMEDY would be a long game and solve the murder case..
Nope I bought it and it's the worst of the worst of them all, the stupid game you can't get out, just go in circle, I called tech. support for help, the told me that I could read the forums, everone said the same, not one person could help me,they all said the same..
Some times I'll just play a kids game for the fun of it, some are fun, some are stupid, and some only a kid can figure out, not us big kids Ha ha!..
Come on "Bidfish give us some good games"... Not the ones no one wants, can't sell them, so they put them for half price..

Actually, according to Picman who addressed this elsewhere on the forums, many of the games that are being promoted in this daily sale are games that did very good when they first came out for quite awhile and were very popular. They are not the ones that no one wants or they can't sell otherwise. They are simply a bit older and therefore not drawing quite as much attention as they used to.

Remedy is an adventure game where you have to explore quite a bit and look for clues by looking at everything in the rooms and watch the cursor to find places to look and then do certain things at certain times to progress in the game, and if I remember correctly, you need to play this one with the sound up because the things said are very important to the progress of the game, and I THINK the music and voice tracks are together on these games.

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Jun 11, 10 11:32 AM
I have played about 2/3 of the game and have enjoyed every minute of it. The graphics are bright and clear. Unlike Luxor and Zuma, Charma is not a shoot at the marbles game. In Charma you exchange a Fuzzy with one of a different color making a chain of 3 or more. Charma is a delightful and charming game and just fast enough for me at 72 to play and have a great time.

Thanks BF for making Charma a DD!!

Pat

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jul 9, 10 3:51 PM
I'm pretty bad at these kind of games, so I'm actually finding this a little challenging... but the very best part of this are those adorable little fuzzy guys that wave to me when they're walking by. Fantastic graphics on this, it's really a treat to look at. I kind of wish I could get an animated screensaver of them just walking, I can't tell you how much these little things amuse me.

Go to: