prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Mini-game Video Solutions on the Official Big Fish Games YouTube Channel!

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 25, 11 11:29 AM
We have posted 2 video solutions on the Official Big Fish Games YouTube Channel!

Red and Gold Beads Mini-game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IycRKn0g4Z0

Gold and Silver Circles Mini-game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR4DsZSw2s

PrplDva

Edited on 03/27/2011 at 10:59:25 AM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Mini-game Video Solutions on the Official Big Fish Games YouTube Channel!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 25, 11 11:33 AM
Jumping in to sticky this thread. Thanks prpldva!

-bfgArnoStyx

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Mar 30, 11 8:04 PM
The gold and silver mini game needs a reset button. It does not automatically reset when you exit the game window, making the video solution pretty useless for those of us who like to try to figure the puzzle out on our own first.

Edit: Thank Mac for Time Machine! I was able to restore my last profile before fiddling with this game and use the video solution to solve it. Thanks for the vid!

But it does still need a reset button.

Edited on 03/30/2011 at 8:41:42 PM PST

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Apr 1, 11 11:31 AM
Would it be possible to get a video solution for the bonus game puzzle - the chair box one with the face and gold bars? I fiddled with that thing for over an hour and there were several times I thought I had the pieces correct but nothing happened. Either there's a glitch, or I'm just not getting those gold bars exactly where the game wants them to be. It's very frustrating.

Thanks in advance!

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Apr 1, 11 12:31 PM
vingilot wrote:Would it be possible to get a video solution for the bonus game puzzle - the chair box one with the face and gold bars? I fiddled with that thing for over an hour and there were several times I thought I had the pieces correct but nothing happened. Either there's a glitch, or I'm just not getting those gold bars exactly where the game wants them to be. It's very frustrating.

Thanks in advance!

I am starting to feel there may be a glitch with this puzzle also. I suggest that everyone contact Customer Support and ask that a video solution be provided.

Go to: