Screws on steering wheel

[Post New]by dgreaves on Mar 25, 11 5:38 PM
Cant get the screws of the steering wheel with screw driver have any suggestions

Re:Screws on steering wheel

[Post New]by dgreaves on Apr 7, 11 1:48 PM
please help me cant get the last 2 screws off with screwdriver whats the secret please anaswer me

[Post New]by Pursenut on Jun 1, 12 7:02 PM
having the same exact problem--got two screws off but cannot get the third off. help please......

MrsDebiC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MrsDebiC on Jun 3, 12 6:10 AM
I've also encountered this problem (on my iPad 2). Forum parents, is there a solution yet?

MrsDebiC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MrsDebiC on Jun 3, 12 3:29 PM
I don't know why it worked this time, but I was able to drop the screwdriver on top of the steering wheel's cover and get the third bolt to unscrew. Before, I had tried numerous times to point the tip of the screwdriver directly at the third bolt, and nothing happened. This time, I just dropped the screwdriver over the cover without pointing it at anything, and it worked. Crazy!

pamhamlet
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by pamhamlet on Jun 18, 12 5:32 AM
You don't place the screwdriver itself over the screw, you place your mouse pointer (while holding the screwdriver) over each screw until the "gear" (action) symbol shows up. Then click, and the unscrewing action takes place. It is the appearance of the gear symbol that allows any action to take place on objects.

These instructions are part of the game's tutorial and also found in the game's "Help" menu option.

Edited on 06/18/2012 at 5:41:11 AM PST

Go to: