bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Maestro: Music of Death forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 26, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Maestro: Music of Death forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Maestro: Music of Death players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

2dogsx2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:Welcome to Maestro: Music of Death forum

[Post New]by 2dogsx2 on Mar 26, 11 12:17 AM
EVERYONE need to buy this game, its fantastic, really great grafics, great story, great length, i bought the ce, and extra game play was about 25 min so you dont miss much, i have replayed four times and never tire of it, its a beauty!!!

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Mar 26, 11 1:09 AM
Yes, it's a great great game and I bought the CE as well.
But why do those SEs always come as TGT at the start of the weekend, and mostly there is also no other soft release to play.
It feels like sort of a punishment for the CE buyers, and I will take this fact into consideration from now on when deciding whether to buy a CE or not.

Just my 2 cents.

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on Mar 26, 11 6:47 AM
hi funit and welcome to the pond

my 2 don't really see that it makes much difference, buy the CE and have nothing to sample the day the SE comes out ... or skip the CE to wait for the SE ... and have nothing to sample the day the CE comes out ... pretty much amounts to the same thing

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Mar 27, 11 1:24 AM
Well, I can only check this month on the New-Releases-Tab, but when a CE came out there was almost always a soft release of another game to play. And its never on the weekends.
Makes me ask which customers BFG wants to please, the ones waiting for SEs and DDs or the ones spending their money on CEs?
Strange behavior indeed!

[Post New]by torbert4 on Mar 27, 11 4:07 PM
I feel silly but i cannot find the silver bullet for the musical note, I'm stuck, i have done everything and can't do anything else. Can someone please help? I would welcome a spoiler at this point. I'm not but it might be a glitch in the game. Thanks

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Mar 27, 11 5:57 PM
I'm with you. I have no idea where to get the silver bullet to make the note!!! Help

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Mar 27, 11 6:53 PM
Hi, I found the silver bullet. You have to go back over the bridge and look at a poster.

[Post New]by blendasensitive on Mar 28, 11 7:59 AM
Hi, My mother is playing this game and wonders if you guys could help here with one thing.

She says that it's a door with tree heads with different smiles on, and she found the codes to those on the mirror,but the door dont open. what is wrong.

[Post New]by CHIEB2812 on Mar 29, 11 6:41 AM
Why cant I paint the swallow red in the search and find? The only bird I see is on the musical instrument. I have tried everything. I even dumped the game and then reloaded it , still will not work.

Edited on 03/29/2011 at 12:49:14 PM PST

[Post New]by jaminene on Mar 29, 11 5:06 PM
I found the silver bullet and have the bucket next to the coal pile but I can't figure out how to get the coal in the bucket, help!!

[Post New]by ritaz1964 on Mar 29, 11 7:12 PM
you will find a shovel.

I only skipped a couple of the mini games, the rest I did by just being patient.
The music was good....
I liked the variety.
I liked that it was a bit harder than other games I have played.
I got my monies worth.
I didnt use a walk thru once with this game.

[Post New]by negomiretsof on Mar 30, 11 5:47 AM
I have put the emerald into the disk by the doors with the notes on it. I am supposed to find the old lady to click on her to get the **** scene, but I can find the lady, so I can't do the hidden scene, so I can't get the shovel to fill the bucket!

[Post New]by shellseeker on Mar 30, 11 2:07 PM
I have just finished this wonderful game. the grafics were great such nice artwork. the story was okay, the puzzles were good. all in all i give this 5 stars !!!

[Post New]by Mayflower8890 on Mar 31, 11 9:32 AM
Maybe it's my computer but every time I come to a new screen it plays very slowly until I have done everything there is to do and move on. When I go back to any screen before it runs fine. Is it my computer or the game? I tried dumping it and reloading it and it still does it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 31, 11 10:13 AM
Hi Mayflower8890,

Welcome to the pond!

Have you tried any updates or disabling Aero? Sometimes these help.
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Debra_Jean
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debra_Jean on Apr 3, 11 2:28 AM
CHIEB2812 wrote:Why cant I paint the swallow red in the search and find? The only bird I see is on the musical instrument. I have tried everything. I even dumped the game and then reloaded it , still will not work.

CHIEB2812...I had SO much trouble painting the swallow; it was the only time I consulted the walkthrough, thinking I was doing something wrong. You have to position the paintbrush in JUST the right place. Took me several tries. Hope you were able to get it!

All in all, this was a GREAT game. As far as whether to buy the CE's or the SE's...I have decided to sample the CE but wait for the SE unless it is a Mystery Case Files, Dark Parables, or Drawn game. (If it is the last day of the month and I need 3 stamps to get a free game, I might buy a CE, though. It pays for itself that way.)

Debra_Jean
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debra_Jean on Apr 3, 11 2:30 AM
jaminene wrote:I found the silver bullet and have the bucket next to the coal pile but I can't figure out how to get the coal in the bucket, help!!

Jaminene, you need a shovel. I think you may get it from completing a hidden object scene. (Can't remember exactly.)

loxer
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by loxer on Apr 6, 11 12:27 PM
I cannot get the **** scene on Union St. to open up so I can find the magnet.
Anyone else have this problem?

Edited on 04/06/2011 at 12:28:08 PM PST

[Post New]by AngelaRyan on Apr 7, 11 4:49 PM
the hidden object scene where i get the hacksaw isn't showing up. i'm stuck. any suggestions?

Go to: