sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for The Revenge game?

[Post New]by sinshack on Mar 26, 11 1:12 AM
Welcome to the pond, Sallue!

There will not be a walkthrough for this game, according to MargieB. By now, there is an answer to just about everything here in this forum.

Do you have a specific problem we can help with? A lot of us have (finally) finished the game, but there were very few who managed without help - I got royally stuck at least 3 times. Just try to be as specific as you can - what area you are in, what is the puzzle/problem.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Mar 26, 11 2:26 AM
After she crosses the water, go forward until you are in the close-up of the gate. Click on one of the knights and you will be given a task to do. Then wander around and see what areas sparkle.

(ETA: Sorry it took so long to answer - I stopped answering posts to play another game....!)

Edited on 03/26/2011 at 2:28:10 AM PST

malni
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by malni on Mar 26, 11 4:53 AM
i´m at the beginning of the game, found the ingredients for receipe, the scroll, the cauldron and water, put the cauldron on fire, filled with water and the ingredients. and now at the receipe is a hand with a knife and blood, but I can´t find anything or solve this problem. maybe it is to simple or i´m stupid. Please help

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 26, 11 4:56 AM
Malni, click on the cauldron. They say: I need 2 drops of blood. Go to the dock and there is another ****-scene. Than you get the knife.

malni
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by malni on Mar 26, 11 10:28 AM
no then is just standing on the top: add the ingredients . and at the dock I can´t do nothing any more.

[Post New]by r3ncat on Mar 26, 11 12:14 PM
how do i put the body back together, i have found the clothes and the sandals, i also have what looks like a badge or botton and a needle and thread in my inventory but i am now stuck, i dont know what to do next. Any ideas?

[Post New]by wvmale on Mar 26, 11 2:49 PM
haveing trouble with last part in where witch is where to put things in last picture

[Post New]by jmckoy987 on Mar 26, 11 3:19 PM
Okay once passing the gates and saving the guard, the priest and the healer. I finished doing that mini game part where the soul tree is. And I go through the first gate where the guys trapped and now is on the ground after the mini puzzle. I went to the owl santuary got the "owl" put it in the soul tree." now i'm having issues with putting the soul on the guy on the ground. Is there any specifics of how to do that? That's pretty much what I'm stuck on there.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 26, 11 3:21 PM
You have to open all 4 gates first. Then you'll be able to give the guys their souls back.

[Post New]by jmckoy987 on Mar 26, 11 3:29 PM
Micha1234 wrote:You have to open all 4 gates first. Then you'll be able to give the guys their souls back.

How do you open the 3rd gate. I have the second one open I managed to move the stones and chains off of the guy in the 2nd gate. I have no idea what to do after that, have this rag like item have no idea what it's for. And to collect the "wheat" can't see it...

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 26, 11 3:40 PM
The wheat is down by the soul tree. there should be a little sparkle on the right side of the tree. Collect the wheat pieces and the plate in that scene. And it won't let you use the hint button on that one . With a bit patience though you'll find all 10 of them. exit out of that scene and put the plate and the wheat onto the little wall that surrounds the soul tree (on the right side, there should be another little sparkle). Then take the "rag" and put it on the raven once he starts feeding.

I think you're not able to open the third gate yet because you haven't finished the second one.

There is also a walk through available for it now. Look for a thread called The Revenge Fishy-Fed Walkthrough. Sinshack was kind enough to post one )
If you have more problems honk your horn

Edited for getting left and right mixed up.....

Edited on 03/26/2011 at 3:44:38 PM PST

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Mar 26, 11 3:41 PM
jmckoy987 wrote:
Micha1234 wrote:You have to open all 4 gates first. Then you'll be able to give the guys their souls back.

How do you open the 3rd gate. I have the second one open I managed to move the stones and chains off of the guy in the 2nd gate. I have no idea what to do after that, have this rag like item have no idea what it's for. And to collect the "wheat" can't see it...

Read the new thread, "The Revenge Fishy-Fed Walkthrough." It is a complete walkthrough of the game.

You can't open the 3rd gate until you free the soul of the 2nd man - you still need to catch the raven.

[Post New]by jmckoy987 on Mar 26, 11 4:08 PM
thanks i'm past that part now. Really appreciate the help. I'll keep logged into this in case i need more help

[Post New]by jmckoy987 on Mar 26, 11 4:38 PM
Where's all the dwarves located. I found 4 gems (4 of them. Can't find the other two).

[Post New]by jmckoy987 on Mar 26, 11 4:44 PM
jmckoy987 wrote:Where's all the dwarves located. I found 4 gems (4 of them. Can't find the other two).

Never mind, sorry I figured it out.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Mar 26, 11 4:58 PM
You newbies try looking down the list before posting to any site in the forum. You will find mostly all the question ask here in the site somewhere in the many pages that are out there.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 26, 11 5:22 PM
VTCT wrote:You newbies try looking down the list before posting to any site in the forum. You will find mostly all the question ask here in the site somewhere in the many pages that are out there.

Your word in god's ear

[Post New]by redkmc on Mar 26, 11 8:37 PM
How do I find the wolf so I can get the crystal from it's neck?

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 26, 11 8:55 PM
check the WALKTHROUGH.

[Post New]by jmckoy987 on Mar 26, 11 9:02 PM
Okay I'm where the witch is, and in the 3rd painting. I'm having issues finding where the pin from the book goes onto the painting. Could use some help there. Please and thank you.

Go to: