Completely Stumped on Chapter 5

[Post New]by sharon1968 on Dec 15, 08 3:34 PM
I have done everything I can think of to do, found the treasure, solved the post problem and spoken to the ppoliceman. I have been so desperate that i have even looked at walkthroughs which tell me to go to the rocky beach and talk to emily who has had something thrown at her, I have been everywhere on the damned island and there isn't a soul about, can't even find christine to retrieve the sketch from her!!!

Re:Completely Stumped on Chapter 5

[Post New]by sharon1968 on Dec 16, 08 3:51 AM
Yes all of the above - I am obviously missing something but i have racked my brains and can't find anything. I have asked christine to sketch black then done all the above, returned the typewriter, found the treasure, tested the typewriter in the police station, explored the tunnel and found the coat, solved the missing mail problem etc. I have looked at a couple of walkthroughs and they say that I should go to the rocky beach and find emily who has had something thrown at her but there is no one there in fact there is no one anywhere on the island i have also checked all the bedrooms and there is no one to be found. This is driving me mad!!!!!

JoyFTaylor
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by JoyFTaylor on Dec 16, 08 6:24 AM
You should get the sketch from her at Santuary Cove. She is in one of the lounge chairs overlooking the cove. If she is not there, then my guess would be that there is something overlooked. Its so easy to overlook areas of interest in the game. I am stuck elsewhere myself. Let me know if you still cannot find her.

Trying to remember exactly what point you are at.

[Post New]by mhunter865 on Dec 17, 08 2:59 AM
How do you open the door to the tunnels? I'm going crazy trying to get the information on the sketch from the policeman and I think this might be the only thing I have to do to clear this chapter.

Go to: