HELP

[Post New]by doxiemom4 on Mar 26, 11 5:08 PM
Well, I really enjoy popper games but am not very good at them at all. I really like the 1st few even though it takes me a couple or 3 times to get through them. But then they get so hard, I get discouraged. Is there any popper game out there that is not THAT hard? I try um for 60min n think I can do it, then I buy it and can't get past the next level. Please help if you can! Thanx

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:HELP

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 26, 11 6:29 PM
Welcome to the pond, doxiemom4 Nice to see another fishie who enjoys marble poppers since we seem to be in a very small minority...

Pirate Poppers is a very challenging marble popper, along with Sparkle. But the adventure mode of Pirate Poppers moves a little more slowly than the arcade mode, and has unlimited lives, so you can at least keep practicing.
IMO I found Atlantis Sky Patrol, Zuma, Zuma's Revenge (adventure mode), Luxor, and Luxor Amun Rising to have learning curves that are manageable. Atlantis Sky Patrol was the easiest one for me to play.

A good basic marble popper strategy is to try to shoot stuff that's farther back in the chain and alternate with stuff closer to the drain constantly. If you get good at breaking the chain in the middle in several places, it slows the forward progression down enough to allow you to keep up, and often starts chain reactions. Also practice the right click technique of toggling the next ball color a lot because this is a real lifesaver. Good luck, and happy marble popping!

Re:HELP

[Post New]by doxiemom4 on Mar 26, 11 8:09 PM
Thank you so much synthpopaddict for the hints and the advice..it sure helps...and happy popping!

Go to: