sirhc56
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by sirhc56 on Mar 26, 11 8:51 PM

I don't understand why there is not a walkthrough for this game. Is it that easy? I've seen walkthroughs for it on other game sites. I don't want to purchase it if it is so easy you don't need a walkthrough and I don't want to buy it if it I would need some help! What's the protocol? Does some nice fishie need to do a walkthrough? Are they compensated for it? just curious, I guess.

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Walkthrough?

[Post New]by Jerripat on Mar 27, 11 12:29 PM
I don't buy without a walkthru. You think BF would realize how much money they are losing by not providing one!

sirhc56
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by sirhc56 on Mar 28, 11 10:56 PM
Ditto that! Jerripat!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 28, 11 11:42 PM
Hi there,
Sorry for the late reply.
Whilst there is no WT here, I have PMd all of you with some further information.
Cheers.

Edited on 03/28/2011 at 11:43:16 PM PST

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Mar 30, 11 7:38 PM
Got your message, Dragon Lady!

Janie08
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Janie08 on Apr 2, 11 10:19 AM
I get almost to the end of the game (I think) and solve the puzzle of the crate, and I can't pick up the object in the fishes mouth.

I have tried several times and still can't get it. I even tried skipping the puzzle and it still won't let me pick up the object.

NICNACNOO78
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NICNACNOO78 on Apr 4, 11 12:54 AM
when the fish's eye lights up - click it!

[Post New]by olegario on Apr 8, 11 11:50 PM
i tried many time to catch the bird to get the map but i cannot get until the bird went inside the cage

[Post New]by shortskirt on Jun 1, 11 9:58 AM
I have gotten to thru to the bones rebuild and the dog bone disappeared and I can't finish the game...It does not show the bone any where on my game. it was there and now it's gone and no show any where else? What can I do?

[Post New]by JoyflSoul on Jun 26, 11 10:24 AM
Can anyone tell me where to get the other piece of the air bike? Put it all together except one part of the frame

[Post New]by tlflack on Aug 24, 11 12:02 PM
I love BF's games as well. However, there is a walkthrough on [removed by moderator]

Edited on 08/24/2011 at 12:06:17 PM PST

[Post New]by roselen on Mar 26, 12 11:05 PM
Rats!! The moderator deleted part of your reply and I am truly stuck on the rug. Looks like I'm going to get frustrated and just delete this one.
Rats!!

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Dec 3, 12 10:18 PM
I wish there was stuck on stupid fish &key & can't workout what you do with the rug puzzle two stupid mini games is enough to send this game to the bin

Go to: