JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

$4.99 Sale?

[Post New]by JessF on Mar 27, 11 4:31 AM
There is mention in the review thread of a sale this weekend for members. Saw a similar comment in yesterday's TGT forum.

Where do you see the sale? I have not been able to find it. Is it one of those sales only for new members?

TIA. Happy Gaming.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:$4.99 Sale?

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 27, 11 4:42 AM
It was mentioned in the game splash newsletters, the code is (removed by moderator), all games are 4.99 through Sunday. It was in the Daily Game Splash on the 25th and the regular Game Splash on the 26th....except CEs of course.

Edited on 03/27/2011 at 10:44:40 AM PST

[Post New]by Boonsie on Mar 27, 11 5:36 AM
obviously not in England. Can't find any mention anywhere!!!

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Mar 27, 11 5:43 AM
shagwendy wrote:It was mentioned in the game splash newsletters, the code is (removed by moderator), all games are 4.99 through Sunday. It was in the Daily Game Splash on the 25th and the regular Game Splash on the 26th....except CEs of course.

Thank you. I get the emails but do not read them. My bad.

Edited on 03/27/2011 at 10:45:41 AM PST

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Mar 27, 11 5:51 AM
Boonsie wrote:obviously not in England. Can't find any mention anywhere!!!

Welcome to the Pond

I live in England and I got an email. Have you signed up to recieve them? Just wondering.

nandog
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by nandog on Mar 27, 11 10:21 AM
Bonjour ( hello)
I live in St Jean ,Quebec, Canada. I only got the sale letter this morning around
6 am. It would have nice to get it on time.
About the contest. This I understand, In Quebec we are the only Province in Canada were a company has to go through a lot of leagal crap to give prizes away. . . Hope you all have a nice Sunday .
Nandog

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Mar 27, 11 11:33 AM
shagwendy wrote:It was mentioned in the game splash newsletters, the code is (removed by moderator), all games are 4.99 through Sunday. It was in the Daily Game Splash on the 25th and the regular Game Splash on the 26th....except CEs of course.

i didn't get my game splash email, does anyone know the code?

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by brewcan1 on Mar 27, 11 12:39 PM
Hi Fishies.The code is TOPSECRET.Happy gaming

[Post New]by carmeibiza on Mar 27, 11 12:40 PM
I live in Spain and got my email today with no problem
happy gamming!

misnomer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by misnomer on Mar 27, 11 9:57 PM
I live in the States and didn't get ANYTHING about a sale. I didn't even know about it until I was reading the reviews in the Aspectus forum.

I never got any emails (and I check my spam box thoroughly before deleting stuff).

misnomer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by misnomer on Mar 31, 11 7:14 PM
So...how do you get emails? I've looked under "My Account" and don't see anything about opting in for emails. I am a member, and have been for over a year, and the only emails I get for bfg is my confirmations when I buy a game, and my monthly punch card update.

Go to: