Pizza Sauce

[Post New]by mousie1938 on Mar 27, 11 10:28 AM
I tried following the spiral pattern with the sauce in the spoon, but am not getting sauced. What am I doing wrong?

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Re:Pizza Sauce

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Mar 27, 11 11:48 AM
Hey there mousie1938!

The post below from another user should help you out:
SeaBamboo wrote:you need to be patient. pick up the spoon and dip it in the sauce , touch the spoon to the pizza & then follow the yellow spiral line. I found following just behind the front bit of the line was easiest & then go past it a little when it stops.

Once the first sauce is spread go back to the jar & get some more sauce & do the the same until the game says that is its complete (yoiu have to do it 3 times I think)

It is pretty fiddly; good luck
And it looks like this is a portion in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2, so I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to that Game Forum, which you can find here. Happy gaming!

-bfgOkeechobee

[Post New]by madalmu on Apr 8, 11 12:10 PM
I've tried going round and round with the pizza sauce - it never lands on the pizza - followed the stars each time. Frustrating as all heck....

[Post New]by GiveDetails on Apr 12, 11 2:43 PM
Madalmu is not the only player having difficulties with this mini-game! There has to be a programming bug in the game that does not allow the sauce to adhere to the pizza. Someone in your company needs to contact the company that made this game and let them know about the playing difficulty. If it is not a "bug" in the game, then it is bad programming. On less you happen to be the programmer or someone with a superhuman ability to have a completely steady hand, no one can follow the light EXACTLY the way the programmer wants it to be followed.

I am forty years old and I can not complete this game for my niece, so it is not one of those gaming problems where a young child is not understanding the directions. I followed the walkthrough exactly and still can not complete this mini-game. Another horrible problem of the game is there is not "Skip" button option for this mini-game, so a player can not continue with the bigger game!

PLEASE CONTACT THE GAME COMPANY AND DEMAND A PROGRAMMING PATCH FOR THIS GAME OR DO THE RIGHT THING AND STOP SELLING THIS BADLY PROGRAMMED GAME!

[Post New]by barbrabw on Apr 14, 11 6:01 PM
I absolutely cannot get the pizza sauce on. Have tried numerous times and cannot skip this so cannot go on. I bought this game and want to complete play. HELP!!!!

Go to: