i can't continue the game

[Post New]by theofania on Mar 27, 11 10:34 AM
i bought the full version. after few hours playing i close the game. when i tried again to continue i was in the first step. i don't know how to go where i was. i every room the message is ''there is nothing to do here''. ok i know that but how can i go where i was? please help me

Re:i can't continue the game

[Post New]by theofania on Mar 27, 11 10:40 AM
continue my message. i close the game when i was in the room where i was tring to find the plane

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Apr 20, 11 2:45 PM
SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME A FEW TIMES HAD TO KEEP STARTING AGAIN THE SAME HAPPEND WHEN I WENT TO FOREST SAVED GAME WHEN I RESTARTED GAME I WAS BACK TO FRONT OF HOUSE WHERE GAME FIRST STARTED INSTEAD OF THE OF THE BACK OF HOUSE HAD TO START AGAIN

triercl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by triercl on Apr 26, 11 4:26 PM
help - i can't finish the game - it took me back to the beginning! what do I do?

yorda
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by yorda on May 4, 11 7:26 PM
The same thing happened to me. Is there a bug in the game? Does Big Fish know about the bug?

triercl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by triercl on May 4, 11 7:31 PM
i emailed them and they gave me instructions on how to fix it - you still have to start from the beginning again but I finally got through after following their instructions

yorda
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by yorda on May 4, 11 7:39 PM
I guess I'll send them an email. Too bad about the re-starting the game though.

CAG30
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by CAG30 on Jun 9, 11 7:28 AM
Same exact thing happened to me! I am soooo tired of these glitches in the games that require you to start all over again from the beginning to correct it!!! I cannot tell you how many times that has happened to me! I don't understand why BFG cannot get these flaws corrected before they release these games! In every instance where I have had this happen, I go onto the boards and find out it has previously (months before) happened to others so BFG needs to pay attention to these complaints and get it corrected so others down the road do not get stuck and have the same anger and frustration that I have right now!!! I have sent an email, however, by the posts I've seen it looks like again I will need to start this game over!!!

[Post New]by tybrooks2 on Jun 14, 11 3:47 PM
Before I start all over again, are you saying that everytime we stop the game it's going to make us go back to beginning? I still have stuff I acquired from other location but can't get back there. If this is the case I want my money back!

[Post New]by gadabout on Aug 3, 11 3:34 PM
I am so disappointed in this game ...cannot get through the garden gate from the cemetery ..so many little klitches in the game !!!

[Post New]by anastasia14 on Oct 11, 11 5:00 PM
I am having trouble continuing this game. I went to the lake and then went back to Limmeridge and now I am stuck there. I am about ready to cancel my Big Fish games account because all I ever do is email them about problems. So frustrating!

evealine
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

icant get the code is wrong i tried many times

[Post New]by evealine on Nov 8, 11 6:30 PM
I CANT GET TO THE SRECRET ROOM

Edited on 02/19/2012 at 8:53:55 AM PST

evealine
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

i can't continue the game

[Post New]by evealine on Feb 19, 12 8:52 AM
theofania wrote:i bought the full version. after few hours playing i close the game. when i tried again to continue i was in the first step. i don't know how to go where i was. i every room the message is ''there is nothing to do here''. ok i know that but how can i go where i was? please help me

evealine
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

icant get the code is wrong i tried many times

[Post New]by evealine on Feb 19, 12 8:55 AM
evealine wrote:
I CANT GET TO THE SRECRET ROOM

Go to: