cgraham83
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Release date for part 2 ?

[Post New]by cgraham83 on Mar 27, 11 11:14 AM
Anyone know when part 2 of this game is expected? I finished part 1 a little over a month ago, and look forward to seeing the sequel.

Re:Release date for part 2 ?

[Post New]by poppy9952 on Jan 17, 12 10:39 PM
Your not the only one were all waiting for a message if there going to even make a part two...Hopefully they wont leave us up a tree so to speak. But if anyone hears please post...

[Post New]by Jadesname on Mar 1, 12 2:59 PM
I bought this game exactly one year from March 3 when exactly are they planning on continuing the game? I think I have been more then patient, so has everyone else.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Mar 11, 12 1:18 AM
Jadesname wrote:I bought this game exactly one year from March 3 when exactly are they planning on continuing the game? I think I have been more then patient, so has everyone else.

I know making games takes time, but at least coming on the Dying for Daylight FB page or any information outlet to type a few words to let us know their intentions takes a matter of minutes or less.

They could say, we are making it but havent started, we are in the process of making it but its just not done yet, OR we are NOT EVER going to make the rest.

That would be the considerate and nice thing to do.

Juicey08
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Juicey08 on Mar 11, 12 4:17 PM
I really have to agree, I have been waiting to finish this game for a year now. Why release part one if there isn't a part two?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,157 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 11, 12 4:22 PM
Hi there,
It appears the developers of the first game (not ) have decided not to continue with the second - unless someone else out there has a more recent update.
This is a great disappointment for a lot of us who were looking forward to finishing our journey.
Cheers

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Mar 19, 12 12:58 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there,
It appears the developers of the first game (not ) have decided not to continue with the second - unless someone else out there has a more recent update.
This is a great disappointment for a lot of us who were looking forward to finishing our journey.
Cheers

For info about the rest of Dying for Daylight go here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/204024.page

Go to: