Garden Dash - Level 32

[Post New]by Kme416 on Mar 27, 11 11:48 AM
I love all the dash time management games. I do like this one but am stuck on level 32. There are only two double pots and so many customers. I have tried this level many times with different strategies. I keep running out of time - so frustrating. Any suggestions??

jenbrink
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Garden Dash - Level 32

[Post New]by jenbrink on Mar 27, 11 2:45 PM
Expert mode in "Green Gardener" Mode?

keep trying. You should be able to get it if you can reach the 30 leaves for the extra relax time. I finally got it after many times trying.

But there seems to be a bug on the map, once you get expert it still just has a check mark and not the expert star. : (

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Mar 27, 11 2:59 PM
I managed this level on expert (though only by using the serenity meter). The key here is in chaining. Both grapes and lemons need to be watered twice. Make sure you color match the lemons in every planting sequence. If you have lemons and tomatoes, water the lemons first, then tomatoes, then lemons so you get the full sequence. Every time you chain an action, you gain a second or two on the clock.

After two rounds of lemon & grapes, do 2 rounds of lemon & tomato. Make sure you deliver the lemons first (in both cases) so both orders of tomatoes (1 each) are visible when you deliver them. In the second round (so you get the color match bonus) do the same; the last order of 2 tomatoes will be visible once you deliver the lemons of that planting.

At this point, you should have 2 orders of lemons (2 ea) and 1 of grapes left. To get extra chaining bonuses, plant both pots each time - since you only get a color match on the lemons, it won't matter which order you do these in. Do 1 set of lemon/lemon, and one set of lemon/grape.

You should be able to finish the level pretty easily, as long as you take care not to waste any extra seconds. For example, pick up the dirt before fixing the pots so you can fill each one immediately after fixing it. The first pot will be all ready to go once you finish fixing the second one.

I don't like the placement on this level of the dirt and the delivery buckets, but they can't be changed, so place your planters somewhere in the middle of the screen, and very close to each other.

Good luck!

[Post New]by cyaros on Mar 28, 11 1:22 PM
Do everything "heided" posted. Also, play the level and get 9 tranquility leaves built up. Then let the time run out and replay the level.

Also only fill the lemons and grape orders. Plant the lemons first (always). You can get extra time by increasing the "X" number on the green bucket this way. Do tomatoes last. I got done with 3 seconds to spare!

Move the buckets the closest to the work bench and the closest to each other as possible.

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Nov 27, 11 3:03 AM
jenbrink wrote:Expert mode in "Green Gardener" Mode?

keep trying. You should be able to get it if you can reach the 30 leaves for the extra relax time. I finally got it after many times trying.

But there seems to be a bug on the map, once you get expert it still just has a check mark and not the expert star. : (

I've gotten expert on this level in Green Gardener mode several times but I don't get the star either, just the check mark. Therefore I can't get the expert badge.

Edited on 11/27/2011 at 3:05:07 AM PST

Go to: