ramona3828
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

radio!!

[Post New]by ramona3828 on Mar 27, 11 12:23 PM
I cannot get the radio to stop zipping back and forth nor does the sticky tape work on the tubing , I have tried repeatedly on this. I am very sorry I bought this game I don't think I will ever finish it. It is no fun to constantly not have things work. Also I agree with oters in that it has tuned outdreary and toooooo repetitive

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:radio!!

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Mar 27, 11 1:37 PM
To set the radio, you first have to use the red button on the right. Set it to the UP position and then dial the upper bar all the way to the right. Now set the red button to the DOWN position. Turn the bottom bar all the way to the left. They should stay in that position now.

Use your fork to remove the knob from the radio and the compartment will open so that you can get the magnet.

The sticky tape cannot be placed just anywhere on the tube. You have to place it right on the joint between the two pipes. I had no problem with it and it worked the first time for me.

If you are playing the first version of the game, you might want to uninstall and reinstall the game. Big Fish offered a New and Updated Version that corrected some game errors. See the stickied post at the top of this forum. But try solving those two problems again, if you ever decide that you are in the mood to give it another try. Installing the newest version means you will have to start over from the beginning, I'm afraid.

I'm sorry that you have not enjoyed this game so far. I loved it, myself. But to each his own. I've just offered some possible suggestions for you to try. Happy Gaming!

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:radio!!

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Mar 27, 11 11:20 PM
As for the sticky tape on the tubing, it won't work if the electricity is turned on, You need to flip the switch to turn it off, then use your flashlight on the tubing, then you should be able to place the tape.

Go to: