hjg3000
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

elder alister big battle!

[Post New]by hjg3000 on Mar 27, 11 12:40 PM
im in a huge massive monstorous battle with elder alister on my side there is rick yuki vannessea and elder evler im not to sure on the spellings in thoose names

but i keep loosing the battle pls can some one help

hjg3000
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:elder alister big battle!

[Post New]by hjg3000 on Mar 27, 11 12:57 PM
i've tried my best for 2 hours now and i really need tips and advice

AlphaKimori
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by AlphaKimori on Mar 27, 11 3:51 PM
*******************Spoiler alert***********************

That's the final battle for episode one. Since this game isn't meant to be difficult and you don't really need to level grind, we'll let you know our strategy for the final battle.

The hint is in the cutscene. Yuki has a special Ki Skill in this battle. Just use everyone else to keep her alive and keep her Ki full by supporting her with their own Ki Skills or by using items. The battle should be very easy with Yuki only using that Ki Skill.

Hope this helps. ^_^

hjg3000
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by hjg3000 on Mar 28, 11 12:26 AM
AlphaKimori wrote:*******************Spoiler alert***********************

That's the final battle for episode one. Since this game isn't meant to be difficult and you don't really need to level grind, we'll let you know our strategy for the final battle.

The hint is in the cutscene. Yuki has a special Ki Skill in this battle. Just use everyone else to keep her alive and keep her Ki full by supporting her with their own Ki Skills or by using items. The battle should be very easy with Yuki only using that Ki Skill.

Hope this helps. ^_^

thank you so much for the help i won the battle
when is the next episode coming out!

AlphaKimori
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by AlphaKimori on Mar 28, 11 1:21 PM
Glad to help! We are peddling as fast as we can but we need to buy a spaceship depending on if we make enough from Episode One or not. *LOL* It took us 5 years to come up with Episode One but development time for the second episode should be significantly shorter I hope. ^_^ In the meantime, google Alpha Kimori for fan art and Wikis. ^_^

hjg3000
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by hjg3000 on Mar 28, 11 11:50 PM
yay I will

Go to: