liam1316
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Anyone Else Recognise The Music

[Post New]by liam1316 on Mar 27, 11 12:47 PM
It could just be me but the music that you play in the old ladys house at the begining of the game, the last record you play is the music from Fable 2/3. Is that even legal to use other companys music, or is the song a well known one that i have only heard since playing Fable.

LdyJne114
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Anyone Else Recognise The Music

[Post New]by LdyJne114 on Mar 27, 11 4:38 PM
If you're talking about this song (http://www.last.fm/music/Wolfgang+Amadeus+Mozart/_/Lacrimosa), that's not "from" any game....it's Mozart.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Mar 27, 11 4:44 PM
Wasn't there yet another game that used Mozart's Lacrimosa. I think I played it fairly recently but since I'm so far behind on my games it could be an old one.

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Mar 28, 11 8:56 AM
LdyJne - I did not know that about the music. That's very interesting! I'm going to have to listen to more Mozart!

The tune is familiar. I think maybe some of the Puppetshow series?

liam1316
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by liam1316 on Mar 28, 11 2:11 PM
Yeah it's On Fable 2 in a cutscene was really bugging me so went and played the whole game again it is defentally on there just did not realize it was a mozart song intrestin to know

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 28, 11 2:21 PM
It's from Mozart's Requiem, started in 1791. He died before he finished the mass.
Story has it that it was commissioned by Count Franz von Walsegg who intended to pass it off as his own.

Edited on 03/28/2011 at 2:24:06 PM PST

Go to: