I am stuck in the tunnel under the ruins.

[Post New]by Spookycat4 on Dec 15, 08 5:59 PM
I have tried everything to get out of the tunnel. Poirot keeps saying he will not explore the tunnel without knowing where he is going. I found the gold coin. I have clicked on everything in my briefcase. I have returned to Poirot's office a dozen times and asked for help. I've clicked on every inch of the cave. I have tried my stopwatch.

Does anyone have a way for me to get out of the cave without starting over?

Thanks, Kim

pwilmarth
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:I am stuck in the tunnel under the ruins.

[Post New]by pwilmarth on Dec 15, 08 6:15 PM
You can't go any further in the tunnel until you've gotten a compass from Mr. Blatt. That doesn't happen until much later in the game, after Poirot wins a game of darts at the Monk's Head Pub.

Turn around and go back and do some more investigating. You can talk to Carrie Gardner, and go help Linda with the birds.

Edited on 12/15/2008 at 6:20:10 PM PST

Jon_M
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Jon_M on Aug 6, 11 9:33 AM
I am still stuck with this same problem! how did it work for you kim? I cannot click anywhere on the screen or scene without it doing nothing, or telling me that we not continue without knowing where he should go. I cant click on the walls to find roman stones... I found a roman stones before this screen. I have the coin. I am stuck. Any help???

oh wait, its worked. This is how: I had to reload the game and go into the tunnel and as soon as i got the coin click the side of screen in order to exit, This had to be done very fast or else some how the game would not let you.

[Post New]by gretchenr30 on Nov 12, 12 1:23 PM
I'm suck in the tunnel I got the gold coin but I cant get out and the other post didn't work and umm trying to get out without restarting

Go to: