bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jewels of Cleopatra forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Jewels of Cleopatra forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jewels of Cleopatra players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

pegsand
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Welcome to Jewels of Cleopatra forum

[Post New]by pegsand on Apr 13, 10 1:58 PM
Is there any way to skip the levels where you have to race the bad guy? I can never seem to beat him, and I cant go on from there.

Any help would be welcome

elainejay
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by elainejay on Apr 14, 10 4:51 PM
i have the same problem! any help?

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Apr 14, 10 6:04 PM
Try to use all the Tools you been getting at the bottom, the gold leave put them in front of Her, but don't waiste them, waite until the last minute, it took me 3-4 try, You'll get it too, good Luck

Mamoufle
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Mamoufle on Apr 15, 10 12:32 AM
I bought this game in the english version. It Worked for 1 hour and now it does not open. I ininstalled and reinstalled it several times . Nothing happened. I downloaded the french version on this morning : it is the same, it does not begin. I am waiting for a response from Bigfish because I paid 3,65 € and I have nothing !

memory error

[Post New]by pastorsellers on Apr 24, 10 5:50 PM
tried to download and use jewels of cleopatra and got a memory error, repeated 3 times with same result.

[Post New]by polepole on Aug 13, 11 6:45 AM
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PLAY THIS GAME FOR OVER SIX MONTHS IT JUST ERRORS EVERY TIME AND I HAVE REINSTALLED IT SEVERAL TIMES SO THIS IS NOW AN UNUSABLE GAME

Go to: