purplecat8
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

Capt. Wentworth

[Post New]by purplecat8 on Mar 27, 11 7:29 PM
Help! I've unlocked all of the other endings (except the despicable Wickeby, which I can't bring myself to do), but I can't get anywhere with Frederick Wentworth.

Every time I meet him, he snubs me and tells Lydianne that I was altered beyond recognition. If I carry through to the end, I just end up as Miss Bennet, either with or without a dead sister.

What characteristics do I need to make him like me, and what combination of weekly tasks will work?

Thanks!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Capt. Wentworth

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 18, 11 7:22 AM
In the "Tips and tricks for Capturing Mr. Darcy" thread,
riefer wrote:Jojo, did you get a better ending for the Colonel? The way I got him was by getting him to like me, then ignoring Wickeby in London, and then we danced at the ball and he proposed the next day. Is there a better storyline, which matches the book more? Every time I tried to match the book, I got stuck with Wickeby or as a spinster.
And in that same thread, somebody cited the game's own site. The page http://www.matchesandmatrimony.com/tips.php
gives a complete flowchart for every possible path.

MODERATOR: I don't believe you're obliged to delete the above link. All they seem to be selling is their own game, nothing else.

Re:Capt. Wentworth

[Post New]by josiefruit1 on Apr 18, 11 4:20 PM
I unlocked this ending and I had to load up on kindness

At Brandon's party you have to ask him about when he was on the Asp.

In London, when Lydianne gets hurt you have to send Brandon. Then if your kindness is high enough you can choose to stay home and nurse Lydianne. Wentworth responds well to this.

purplecat8
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

Re:Capt. Wentworth

[Post New]by purplecat8 on Apr 30, 11 4:24 PM
I finally was able to finish this ending. I don't know why it was so hard for me.

Go to: