Level 99

[Post New]by mmavis on Dec 15, 08 6:41 PM
HELP HELP HELP!
NOW I AM STUCK ON LEVEL 99. I CANNOT GET THE LAST TWO FAIRIES FREE.
IS THERE A TRICK OR TIP THAT WOULD HELP ME ?
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Re:Level 99

[Post New]by buddydusty on Aug 25, 10 2:05 PM
I echo mmavis. I am stuck on level 99/148 (?). I cannot believe there is a way to solve this. Between the snails and small space. I am pulling my hair out. Would appreciate hearing any hints. Or if you've been successful. I'm about to give up.

Edited on 08/25/2010 at 2:06:42 PM PST

Re:Level 99

[Post New]by terryflorida on Dec 1, 10 10:15 AM
I finally got this one but it's gonna be hard to describe how. Firstly, use the fire to burn the elves whenever possible, as this frees them. I would choose the first color up to try to free the elves and begin by setting one square against the left side of the green flower thing in the middle and try to work that color into the corner where the elves are. The snails move exactly the same way all the time, so you can sometimes burn unwanted tiles by setting them in the snails' paths. Another color goes on top, a third on the right and a fourth color on the bottom, each touching that flower thing. The idea is to keep working your 2 colors you've chosen for the elves from the center toward the elves and not paying too much attention to the snails just yet, except to use them to burn extra tiles. The six slots blocked by the red bombs have room for a straight 4 tile piece and are useful for ditching that piece if it is not helpful. You have to keep trying to clear the tiles on the top and bottom of the center one just to make room by connecting them top and center and bottom and center and then starting all over while you are waiting for fire and for the 2 colors you're trying to build toward the elves to show up. Sometimes I'd have to work from the center to the left or right just to clear up space, depending on which colors were coming up. It worked best for me when I didn't try to clear all 4 elves at the same time, just 1 or maybe 2 because you can usually burn 2 or 3 with the fire. Hope that helps!

Go to: