bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 28, 11 12:41 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

nec912
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Post any 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo technical issues here only

[Post New]by nec912 on Mar 28, 11 6:20 AM
When I load this game my screen goes completely blank. The only way for me to proceed is to end the prgram with task manager. Any suggestions??

Re:Post any 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo technical issues here only

[Post New]by POPPY125780 on Mar 28, 11 7:06 AM
Me too, will not play, and I have a very good fast comp, dissapointed........

brightone2
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by brightone2 on Mar 28, 11 11:11 AM
i cant read any of the words once i get past the first splash screen. i have to guess just to exit out of the game.. this has happened on a few other games also.

kneehigh56
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by kneehigh56 on Mar 28, 11 11:41 AM
exactly what happens to me....the words look like a code lol....another game on BFG that cannot be played....over and over again, I see other members asking BFG to sort these technical hitches out...and again and again, even with new downloads this happens........so so disappointing....and no BFG feedback or apologies let alone explanations!!!! very upset bout all this

[Post New]by pretendimnothere on Mar 28, 11 2:08 PM
Me too. Like Chinese or something. Happens with all Hdo games on my computer. As soon as I see that, I know it's a waste of my time.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 28, 11 2:28 PM
ah so....grasshopper!...i ordered i believe in the 'english' version games webpage...this is second time in one week...game came 'chinese' version...make me feel 'stoopid' cuz i thinks this was to be english!...must say ##@@%%%###...again!

graphic was divine...load time supburb...but had to 'guess' how exit!...

disclaimer: no offense intended!

zmiller
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by zmiller on Mar 29, 11 9:25 AM
Again the game with the strange words. When is this going to stop? It been happeining more often lately, what is the problem with BF.

[Post New]by stitchdesigner5 on Mar 31, 11 5:24 PM
The problems everyone is experiencing are all too common for games from HdO. They have YET to write a game without fatal errors. Guess they never heard of Beta testing.

Edited on 03/31/2011 at 5:24:37 PM PST

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Apr 2, 11 11:29 AM
stitchdesigner5 wrote:The problems everyone is experiencing are all too common for games from HdO. They have YET to write a game without fatal errors. Guess they never heard of Beta testing.

darn...missed that screenshot..ooops!...now know...just not meant to be...sorry these are such bummers...i did the 'danali' (sp?)...same feel...no buy!

[Post New]by Palaluuseri on Apr 24, 11 7:17 AM
I've got the same problem with the main menu and nonsense texts.

I'm really disappointed. I was hoping this to be a good game since I like Jules Verne's books and I hoped the storyline of the game would've been great. But, unfortunately, I'm not going to find out whether it's good or not. The graphics seemed very nice, except for the texts...

[Post New]by glennieboy on May 3, 11 5:00 PM
Ned Land and Conseil are shadow images on my game. Is this normal?

[Post New]by IntegerJim on Aug 21, 11 3:13 PM
I had great hopes for this game, but when I tried it, all I get is a black screen and music. If I click in the middle of the screen, there is a click sound, but nothing else I've tried does anything. I'm not buying this game!

kallith
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by kallith on Jan 22, 12 8:28 AM
having a laptop, every time I still have a finger on the touch pad and left click as well, the game crashes. same with all HDO games.

[Post New]by Orinoco50 on Sep 15, 14 3:37 AM
Hi - I have got to the 'whirlpool' in the game and can do absolutely nothing there! I have found all 12 seagulls and there is nothing else on the screen except the whirlpool. The 'hint' button doesn't give any help, there is nothing in the inventory to use and nothing in the bar at the bottom to 'find'. Any suggestions?

Go to: