bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Chocolatier technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 28, 11 12:50 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Chocolatier technical issues here only

[Post New]by nevaehs on Mar 20, 12 8:55 PM
I have paid for and attempted to download this game, but when i click install button it opens my desktop in a window. I'm not to sure what it wants me to do. Please, any help regarding this issue would b appreciated. Thank you for your time.

[Post New]by hethmarie on Feb 15, 14 2:28 PM
i downloaded and played the trial, but now its saying i don't have the option to buy it. i never heard of bigfish dropping games. why is this series going poof?

[Post New]by foreczecher44 on Mar 20, 14 9:56 AM
I know I bought this game because I finished it. There is no way to complete it during the trial... It is no longer listed in my purchased games, or on BFG game listing. What happened?

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Apr 21, 14 12:05 PM
I purchased, and still have all 3 games. But, find that all my progress has been lost, and I need to sign in as a new player. BF, people like this game. Do we have to go to another site for updates and to purchase from someone else if need be?

[Post New]by squidna on Jul 27, 14 10:47 AM
i purchased chocolatier back in 2007 and have an access code. the game isn't showing up in the big fish games manager, nor in my purchase history online (my login and password work fine). further, when i click on the application icon (not the .dmg) i get the message "your user account doesn't have sufficient access privileges. you will need to run this game once from an administrator account. afterwards, you'll be able to run it from this account." i am the administrator on my computer and i have doubled checked those settings. i've always used macs, so the problem isn't that i'm trying to play a pc game. i'm currently running iMac 2.33 GHz w/intel core 2 duo and, mac osx 10.7.5 and safari 6.1.4. your assistance would be helpful -- i'd love to get back to the game. thanx in advance

Go to: