bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Chocolatier

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 28, 11 12:51 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Chocolatier? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

ppvjeep
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Chocolatier

[Post New]by ppvjeep on Jun 28, 11 8:36 PM
Don't play if you're a choco-holic. Fantastic game. Graphics are good and the mini games keep play going. Only complaint is shortness of play. Thank goodness there are two others to fill my craving.

[Post New]by cutegurl923 on Sep 1, 11 10:24 PM
Hey, listen up! This game is awesome and I really, really ,really think u should purchase it! It is a great thing to play no matter what u like!!

[Post New]by MrsLadybug on May 17, 12 6:45 AM
Love, love, love this strategy game. I loved making the chocolates and the whole business aspect from buying and selling ingredients to finished product. The visuals of the chocolates, from the colors to design made it very educational and a pleasure to play.

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Jun 26, 12 8:22 PM
I have been playing this game for several days now and have all six factories and opened up every port but one. When it finally opens (if it does) I am going to buy the two games that are next in the series. Only wished I had known about this when it was offerred as DD earlier. Love this game as much as any I have!

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Aug 31, 14 9:08 PM
Why isn't this game available for purchase any more??? I have a friend who is wanting this game!!! I purchased this game years ago and it should be available now for new gamers!

Go to: