Problem with energy bite

[Post New]by Chlorinda13 on Mar 28, 11 9:04 AM
Whenever I try to do the spell energy bite I get rain instead. Is this happening to anyone? (It hasn't happened to me with any of the other spells)

I've finally managed this - however I don't quite manage every time. It's definitely the trickiest one for me!

Edited on 03/29/2011 at 9:57:18 AM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Problem with energy bite

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 30, 11 2:23 PM
Me, too, as I mentioned in another thread today.

And there's another one--probably Dang Cart--that I usually get right, but that came up wrong just once.

Fortunately, there is no realistic requirement that you trace any of the combat runes quickly!

Re:Problem with energy bite

[Post New]by Chlorinda13 on Apr 12, 11 8:56 AM
The same thing happened to me with dang cart a few times too. It looks like you have traced it fine but you get the fragrance shield instead.

[Post New]by lindagarrette on Jan 26, 14 5:24 AM
Have never succeeded getting the energy bite. Always comes up rain and I always lose the final duel. Giving up.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 2, 14 8:10 PM
I've noticed that if you do the spell in the correct direction, meaning starting at the right place and ending in the right place, you are much less likely to get the wrong spell.
If you look at the strokes of the spell the start point is more rounded than the end point. Just as it would be if you did the spell with a paint brush. If done in the correct direction you should get the energy bite spell and not rain.

As I side note: I actually never use any of the energy spells. The same goes for any of the shield spells since they waste a round you could be doing damage. The best ones to learn and cast (IMO) are first, one of the on-going damage spells (stink spells) then the highest level water spell you can cast... over and over until your opponent is down. I've never lost a duel with this method. Even the last duel.

Kathb1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Kathb1 on May 20, 14 12:26 PM
Thanks for the tip lady_sabelle. I too have had huge problems with energy bite, but using your method have won my duel. Very frustrating though!

Go to: