Don't you find the guy clothes too girly?

[Post New]by Chlorinda13 on Mar 28, 11 9:36 AM
I've just finished playing this game with a boy character for the first time. My the clothes are so girly! And ill-fitting to boot. I had the guy with longish straight hair. hardly any of the hats fit on his head! Poor thing - and I thought he was the best-looking one when I chose him. The best pants are Capri trousers while the best hat is decorated with a huge flower! I had been hoping for something more wizardly at least! (The girl ones are more wizardly)

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Don't you find the guy clothes too girly?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 30, 11 1:33 PM
No, I found the outfits masculine enough. Not suitable for playing rugby in, but not "girly" either.

And if you don't like the flower-fronted hat that looks like something Marco Polo or St. Sir Thomas More might have worn (neither of them anything other than masculine), there's the cheap tam, the various pointy ones, etc.

There is something to your complaint about the fit, tho. When they're doing essentially a single graphic for all the different head sizes and shapes, that's going to be the result.

Re:Don't you find the guy clothes too girly?

[Post New]by Chlorinda13 on Apr 20, 11 9:00 AM
I'm still sure that the girls look much better no matter what so I'll keep on playing as one. The boys are a bit of an afterthought!

Re:Don't you find the guy clothes too girly?

[Post New]by Bruzsmile on May 2, 11 11:26 PM
I agree. but not in a girly way.. i just dont like the most expensive cloth for the boys its too medieval. I hope Magic life makes its 2nd chapter and make the boys cloth more cool looking in a modern way. be waiting for its 2nd chapter ))

Go to: