printing press?

[Post New]by splitx12345 on Mar 28, 11 11:33 AM
what is all this talk about printing plates, how do you do that?what plates?help plz.

jordies
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:printing press?

[Post New]by jordies on Jun 2, 11 8:52 PM
OMG I liked this part the best because it wasn't difficult.

So In the main castle room downstairs, there's a table past the fireplace. It's big and you can't miss it.

Next to the table is like a century old printinf press missing and it has tablets for u to use. Just use the correct colors for it.

Need more help? go to [removed by Moderator]

Dare to play!

Edited on 06/05/2012 at 1:37:50 PM PST

jordies
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by jordies on Jun 2, 11 8:52 PM
OMG I liked this part the best because it wasn't difficult.

So In the main castle room downstairs, there's a table past the fireplace. It's big and you can't miss it.

Next to the table is like a century old printinf press missing and it has tablets for u to use. Just use the correct colors for it.

Need more help? go to [removed by Moderator]

Dare to play!

Edited on 06/05/2012 at 1:38:00 PM PST

Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by 6504 on Feb 7, 12 4:46 PM
where do I put the black ink

Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by 6504 on Feb 7, 12 4:51 PM
thank you watevere your name is .

[Post New]by donnh26 on Jun 5, 12 12:44 PM
What am I doing wrong? I have all 4 plates & I've printed the 1st sheet, set it on the dryer (where another site says not to dry it yet) and went to print the 2nd sheet, but when I reach for a piece of paper Nancy says I can only print 1 at a time. So where did I go wrong? When I do dry the paper the only move I can make after that is to recycle the 1st sheet. PLEASE HELP! Thank you.

THANK YOU, JORDIES! Went to suggested site & found my answer in less than 3 minutes.

To everyone else who may be stuck too: YOU USE THE SAME PIECE OF PAPER! (Yelling in excitment)!

Edited on 06/05/2012 at 12:58:45 PM PST

[Post New]by gemwillems on Jun 29, 12 6:30 AM
Put the first sheet in the wicker basket on the ledge. Then you can print your second page and so forth.

Go to: