safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

THE COTTAGE

[Post New]by safarinow on Mar 28, 11 1:23 PM
THE COTTAGE - I cannot get into the cottage. I placed both apples on the pedestals but to no avail. I brought up the walkthrough and scanned back to the beginnning to see if I had missed something. I do have the cottage key but when I placed the right apple on the pedestal, the cottage door opened. When I try to go in all I get is a magnifying glass - no arrow - so I can't get in. Anyone else have this problem?? HELP!

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:THE COTTAGE

[Post New]by safarinow on Mar 28, 11 5:23 PM
Hooray!! WilJul had the magic answer to help me get into the Cottage. Thank you!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 28, 11 7:17 PM
Oh awesome! Off to check my messages now!!! Yay!!!!

MrsCs3
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by MrsCs3 on Mar 29, 11 5:08 PM
I would love to see the answer to your question, May I ask where did you fine the second apple?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 30, 11 7:52 AM
MrsCs3 wrote:I would love to see the answer to your question, May I ask where did you fine the second apple?

Hi MrsCs3! Are you looking for the gold or silver apple? The Sliver apple is in the cave, in the part with the three pathways/doorways. The gold apple is also in the cave in a fragmented object scene.

[Post New]by bullcracky on Apr 28, 11 10:36 AM
I'm stuck here as well. The door opened but I keep getting a message to search all other areas first. Have went to every area and don't see any hidden object scenes etc that need done. Please tell me what I may be missing. Thanks.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 28, 11 6:56 PM
bullcracky wrote:I'm stuck here as well. The door opened but I keep getting a message to search all other areas first. Have went to every area and don't see any hidden object scenes etc that need done. Please tell me what I may be missing. Thanks.

If the door opens but you can't get in the cottage, that means there is definitely something you haven't completed yet. Check your map to see if there are any fragmented object games (FROGs) you haven't done yet, or evidence to be collected. When you open your map, there is also a notebook on the right hand side which may also tell you your current objective, you may need to accomplish that as well. When looking for FROGs, make sure you also click the tabs across the top of the map to look in other locations. Hope this helps some! Good luck!

Go to: