bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to County Fair forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 15, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to County Fair forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other County Fair players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

Re:Welcome to County Fair forum

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Dec 16, 08 1:22 AM
i seem to be stuck on the gator fair anyone got any tips?

[Post New]by meters71 on Dec 16, 08 2:04 AM
That's where im stuck. I can earn close to 22,000 and the 5th day runs out. UGG, so ya if anyone can help that would be great!!

[Post New]by angelbaby143 on Dec 16, 08 3:04 AM
Make sure you put your advertising all the way up as high as it can go that will help increase money. And put in more games and rides then what it asks for too.

[Post New]by Hannibelle on Dec 16, 08 8:38 AM
gamegirl1978 wrote:im stuck where the snow is (no idea what number) i need to have gerry mindfeld i cant find it in rides games shows or food what is it i have done the other things (80% population and 55, 000 in money ) but cant finish cos i dont know what gerry mindfeld is ?

any ideas ?

I am stuck at the same level. I have completed all other goals and there is no Gerry Mindfeld to build. I think this might be a game flaw and if it is then we won't even be able to complete the game.

[Post New]by DDand50252 on Dec 16, 08 9:13 AM
Gerry Mindfield is a show for the indoor/outdoor arena You have to remove whatever show you have playing there now in order to get Gerry

[Post New]by Smartnh67 on Dec 16, 08 9:33 AM
Wish I could join you guys in the game, having trouble launching it. says my video drivers are out of date. Checked and rechecked, all drivers are updated and still cannot launch.

Any tips?
Vista
1.80 ghz processor
16 MB ATI video card (shared)
3GB Ram

thanks

Edited on 12/16/2008 at 10:27:09 AM PST

dis77
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by dis77 on Dec 16, 08 11:07 AM
Smartnh67 wrote:Wish I could join you guys in the game, having trouble launching it. says my video drivers are out of date. Checked and rechecked, all drivers are updated and still cannot launch.

Any tips?
Vista
1.80 ghz processor
3GB Ram

thanks

I have the same problem, but I know my video card is fine as it can play Call Of Duty WAW, you need a NASA pc to run that game, come on BF, what's the problem here?

[Post New]by BethnJulia2 on Dec 16, 08 11:47 AM
Everytime I click close when buying something or hiring someone, the game freezes and my computer restarts. It's really really annoying. I updated the video driver but it still keeps happening.

[Post New]by ravensfantasy47 on Dec 16, 08 1:43 PM
I just downloaded this game and can not play it....it is playing way too fast can't do anything,looks like a great game but can't tell since I can't do anything..very disappointed in it even uninstalled it then reinstalled it but its the same....

[Post New]by laurat on Dec 16, 08 5:36 PM
I seem to be having a problem tring to play the game.. It's telling me that I don't have a video driver, but this is the first time that I have had this comment on here. Does anyone know what I can do?

Laura

egallag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Golden Gate - i think level 4

[Post New]by egallag on Dec 16, 08 7:07 PM
I cannot get past this level, I can get every goal but the $15K...someone please help!!

Oonan
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Oonan on Dec 16, 08 8:30 PM
by ravensfantasy47 on December 16, 1:43 PM
I just downloaded this game and can not play it....it is playing way too fast can't do anything,looks like a great game but can't tell since I can't do anything..very disappointed in it even uninstalled it then reinstalled it but its the same....

I have the same problem, the days fly by in a few seconds flat, and I dont have time to look at anything, let alone hire anyone or place anything. Hope theres an answer to the problem

Welcome to County Fair forum

[Post New]by Kran45 on Dec 16, 08 8:32 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to County Fair forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other County Fair players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I can't get throught the tutorial. When it says to right click here to change the price, nothing happens and I have to alt>ctrl>del to end the game. Anyone else have that problem??? Or is it just me, (again)

[Post New]by Risami on Dec 16, 08 11:47 PM
i can't play this at all my video drive says outdate but its all updated i can play 3d games but not county fair? please help D:

[Post New]by tammy89333 on Dec 17, 08 1:08 AM
I have Windows Vista on my PC, and haven't had any problems with this game other than when I quit. Normally when I quit a Big Fish Game it goes to that screen showing that you can close the Big Fish Manager, but this game doesn't do that. So, when I try to start it up again, it says the game is still playing in the background, but if I go to task manager it isn't. So I have to log off of Windows and sign back in in order for it to work again. Hopefully you will figure out the problem...

[Post New]by xylogirl2001 on Dec 17, 08 3:22 AM
Smartnh67 wrote:Wish I could join you guys in the game, having trouble launching it. says my video drivers are out of date. Checked and rechecked, all drivers are updated and still cannot launch.

Any tips?
Vista
1.80 ghz processor
3GB Ram

thanks

I had the same problem!

[Post New]by parda1 on Dec 17, 08 4:01 AM
Greetings, all. I haven't had those problems but a couple of times now the game has frozen. Just a few minutes ago, in fact. I get a couple of messages, click on a problem and then click on the build button, next thing I know, everything shuts off and the moniter goes to sleep. I have to restart the computer to get back on.

Weird.

[Post New]by Hannibelle on Dec 17, 08 3:29 PM
DDand50252 wrote:Gerry Mindfield is a show for the indoor/outdoor arena You have to remove whatever show you have playing there now in order to get Gerry

Thank you!!! I will try that.

Golden Gate - i think level 4

[Post New]by karmannhope on Dec 19, 08 11:30 AM
egallag wrote:I cannot get past this level, I can get every goal but the $15K...someone please help!!

I just finished that level and I hired all works for $1.00 u will have to hire at least 2 and don't up their pay u will have at least 1 that quits and the union with charge u a fine for it but don't worry and then upgraded all rides and then set advertising on all of them to max and advertising it's self I put newspaper and the first one. Build all game stands and food stands and put advertising up to max on all of them
Hope this helps let me know
Tiffany

Go to: