bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Curse of the Thirty Denarii

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 29, 11 12:05 AM
Help Blake and Mortimer protect a precious artifact and the fate of all mankind! Twenty-nine of Judas' thirty denarii have been discovered! But they contain a deadly curse that could spell disaster for the entire human race... Help Blake and Mortimer find the missing denarii before any more blood is shed in this exciting Hidden Object game! Dive into Black and Mortimer – The Curse of the Thirty Denarii today!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:The Curse of the Thirty Denarii

[Post New]by sassylassie on Mar 29, 11 12:13 AM
I normally don't knock games before I try them, but what is this? Screen shots don't do it justice at all. If I want to read a comic strip, I'll buy a newspaper.

Edited on 03/29/2011 at 12:14:10 AM PST

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Mar 29, 11 12:14 AM
Is this a mistake or is it April 1st already? There is a game forum for this game already containing posts from March 23rd. Even so, after 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo, I won't be even trying it. Same Hdo rubbish methinks.

jenny1983
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
488 Posts

[Post New]by jenny1983 on Mar 29, 11 12:14 AM
For some reason, there are two forums for this game??

But no matter what, this is yet another HdO game - the fifth this month Hopefully this downward spiral will soon be over.

Edited on 03/29/2011 at 12:17:51 AM PST

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Mar 29, 11 12:15 AM
nomatt wrote:Is this a mistake or is it April 1st already? There is a game forum for this game already containing posts from March 23rd. Even so, after 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo, I won't be even trying it. Same Hdo rubbish methinks.

You would think wouldn't you? I double checked my comp clock just to make sure it wasn't. BF had one good week of HOGS then back to garbage.

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Mar 29, 11 12:24 AM
Ah, my bad, there is a forum already but it s for the Mac version, sorry. Everything else stands though.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Mar 29, 11 12:25 AM
nomatt wrote:Ah, my bad, there is a forum already but it s for the Mac version, sorry. Everything else stands though.

Can't agree more.

Sister13
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Sister13 on Mar 29, 11 12:36 AM
jenny1983 wrote:

But no matter what, this is yet another HdO game - the fifth this month Hopefully this downward spiral will soon be over.

NO BUY for me I hate these Games from HdO terrible Trash!!!

Sis

[Post New]by GameCrazy10 on Mar 29, 11 1:43 AM
Don't you think the run of HdO games we have been given is enough? They are ok in a pinch, but I think we have had 3/4 by this outfit already and personally, I am ready to go back to games with some meat on them. These with jigsaws & comic strips are ok but I would like some more games like the challenging games of last month and before. Just putting my thoughts out there.........................

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Mar 29, 11 2:35 AM
Explanation: 2 Forums because it was released for the Mac the week before. That would explain why a lot of the 'names' in the thread were unfamiliar.

I also offer my heartfelt apologies to Mac Gamers if this is the 'rubbish' they are regularly given to play on a Mac.

I light of these reviews (and comments) and after yesterday's dire offering I think I can safely say my money, my game credit and my PC codes are safe until Friday. (New month don'tcha know )

deelberger
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by deelberger on Mar 29, 11 6:53 AM
How many more of these awful games is BF going to offer us? These games are just terrible...I'd rather play a shooter than this HDO crap (and I really really dislike shooters). BF used to have so many wonderful games being offered, that I'd have bought 5 or 6 within a 3-4 week period. These days, I've got accumulated credits with nothing of interest to buy! Between the HDO's and the CE's, I'm getting extremely frustrated with BF and considering taking my $$ elsewhere, perhaps iwin or Gamehouse. Seems gone are the days when I used to rush to my computer first thing in the morning to see what wonderful game BF was offering that day. Now they're the last site I check, after checking all the others and my emails and puttering around the house for a bit. I understand that they can't offer the games I love every single day, but once a week would be great (said with a hint of sarcasm).

Come on BF, get it together already!

[Post New]by TheRealJudi on Mar 30, 11 9:49 AM
Downloaded and played today. It wasn't worth buying. Not one of the better games, not even in the top 90%. Save your $ folks. BORING!

[Post New]by kmhill on Mar 31, 11 9:33 AM
I managed to complete in the trial! so glad i didnt buy this game !

Go to: