zener
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

How do you put the casket in the safe

[Post New]by zener on Mar 29, 11 12:43 AM
Dragging and dropping from inventory does not seem to work, nor is there an obvious way to open the safe. How far is that stage in the game please ?
Any hints ? Thanks

Edited on 03/29/2011 at 12:44:17 AM PST

Re:How do you put the casket in the safe

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 29, 11 1:41 AM
I don't know. I am afraid you are the only one that playing the game.

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Mar 29, 11 10:44 AM
No, you're not the only one playing that game. Play nice! There may be a lot of people POSTING that they don't like the game, but Picman has said that the pond and forums only represent a small percentage of those who buy games from . He's also said that as posters we don't have a lot of influence on who does and doesn't buy games...while we might influence EACH OTHER within the pond, but not buyers in general. Just saying...if I could find the original post I would.

Anyway, I'm one of those that isn't afraid to judge for myself despite reviews. While I find most of HDO games in poor taste or not to my liking I did purchase this one and I have a few HDO games that I have liked here and there, so Zener, you are not the only one playing it and we are probably not the only two. If I find the answer ro your question I will post it here. I am home sick with fibro pain today so I've nothing better to do than rest and play a game.

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 03/29/2011 at 10:45:11 AM PST

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

How do you put the casket in the safe

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Mar 29, 11 11:04 AM
zener wrote:Dragging and dropping from inventory does not seem to work, nor is there an obvious way to open the safe. How far is that stage in the game please ?
Any hints ? Thanks

Zener, Click on the white light on the safe and then click on the casket in the inventory if it doesn't work the first time just do it a couple of time until it works. You are right the drag and drop doesn't work but just clicking back and forth does. Hope this helps, but you may have figured it out by now.
This is in the first portion of the game so I started it over to figure out where you were.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Mar 29, 11 1:22 PM
I liked this game too. I will probably buy it in April.

zener
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by zener on Mar 30, 11 12:18 AM
Thank you yourshannygirl
I hope you fibro pain is not too severe, and I am sure that a gentle game that distracts would be a great help.

[Post New]by fishmind on Mar 30, 11 12:32 AM
With this game, you click on the object, in this case the safe, and then the inventory) object (casket) you wish to use. This is not a drag and drop. You will use all of your inventory like this during the game.

Kala1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Kala1 on Jun 14, 11 10:54 PM
I like this game too, i think i will buy it ok?

Go to: