bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

New version available for Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince - March 29th 2011

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 29, 11 2:05 AM
We have a new version of Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince available now. This new version of the game fixes:

-The Main Menu no longer says "Collector's Edition"

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:New version available for Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince - March 29th 2011

[Post New]by afayek on Mar 30, 11 9:36 AM
Does this fix the problem with not playing in full screen? I downloaded and played the trial in full screen yesterday but this morning I bought the game and it downloaded in small screen.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 23, 11 3:50 PM
afayek wrote:Does this fix the problem with not playing in full screen? I downloaded and played the trial in full screen yesterday but this morning I bought the game and it downloaded in small screen.

I've had that problem occur in some games; I've gone into my "Options" menu and clicked the "full window" button and it then opened into full window. Try that and see if it works for you.

MEnr56

[Post New]by shakyshakyme on Sep 1, 14 10:10 AM
Nope. Like too many of the older games, it will not open to full screen.

[Post New]by sarahhb on Jan 22, 15 1:59 PM
Does anyone else have issues downloading the app for this game? I can download the free trial but can't seem to get it to allow me to buy it. It just sits and spins. I have tried going through the big fish app, but it only lists my purchases so it doesn't show up.

Any suggestions?

Go to: