bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for ABC Cubes: Teddy's Playground

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 29, 11 5:39 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of ABC Cubes: Teddy's Playground? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

I purchased eggs extravagabza and teddys playgfround with a different card. It is a Mastercard

[Post New]by mowmanager on Apr 2, 12 12:57 PM
I usually pay with avisa. Now when I try to play those games , it goes all the way through then a card comes up sayingspecified imaginame was not found. Would you look into this situation please/
Thank you
Joyce Todd

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for ABC Cubes: Teddy's Playground

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 2, 12 2:45 PM
Hi Joyce,

Welcome to the Forums!

What you described sounds like something that is best handled by our Customer Support team. They'll be able to take a look at your account and find out what's going on for sure.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for ABC Cubes: Teddy's Playground

[Post New]by freevps on Jul 10, 14 4:28 PM

Edited on 05/06/2016 at 4:08:29 PM PST

Go to: