JoyFTaylor
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Time Between Hotel and Cutters Cove TBD

[Post New]by JoyFTaylor on Dec 16, 08 3:50 AM
I have all of my stopwatch timings except the one from the hotel to cutters cove. One of my letters has a note which mentions timing from the hotel to cutters cove and back to the hotel. I have tried and I get the "It is not the time or the place" response.

I feel that I am missing something. Perhaps where to actually start out from the hotel? Do I take the tunnels, or let Emily row me? Can someone help me please?

jolucy
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Time Between Hotel and Cutters Cove TBD

[Post New]by jolucy on Dec 16, 08 10:27 AM
JoyFTaylor wrote:I have all of my stopwatch timings except the one from the hotel to cutters cove. One of my letters has a note which mentions timing from the hotel to cutters cove and back to the hotel. I have tried and I get the "It is not the time or the place" response.

I feel that I am missing something. Perhaps where to actually start out from the hotel? Do I take the tunnels, or let Emily row me? Can someone help me please?

I did this from the hotels front door and it took the timing ok, try that

JoyFTaylor
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Time Between Hotel and Cutters Cove TBD

[Post New]by JoyFTaylor on Dec 16, 08 9:07 PM
I've done the timing from the hotel door. Did you go through the tunnels to get to the cove? Did Emily row you there? There is some aspect of it that I'm not getting.

JoyFTaylor
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Time Between Hotel and Cutters Cove TBD

[Post New]by JoyFTaylor on Dec 16, 08 9:08 PM
I somehow missed it along the way, because I am near the end of the game. I have opened the box in Linda's room, gotten the wire recorder. etc.

Go to: