GEmory
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Flowers won't bloom

[Post New]by GEmory on Mar 29, 11 11:59 PM
Ok. I had the braid brought to the rock. Dropped an adult on the braid, and he got cloth and repaired the braid. I've seen the hummingbird hover over the flowers at the bottom of the wood stairs on at least three occasions. I've tried dropping kids on the flowers multiple times in a row; even tried dropping an adult. I just keep getting the same message that the flower is not in bloom.

Am I missing a step? I've tried looking at the flowers in other places as well, and they also aren't in bloom.

pamsoso
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Flowers won't bloom

[Post New]by pamsoso on Mar 30, 11 1:55 AM
hello, thanks to you I have my first lei, I had forgotten to repair the it!!! then I chose a child and hel it, waited for the humming bird and followed it waited till he had left and dropped the first child on that plant, she picked the flower, I need six flowers in all so 6 kids, when they put the flowers on the lei and six where there one child picked it up and put it on the tree, so now i need to make more clothe as I only have 2 left ...good luck

GEmory
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by GEmory on Mar 30, 11 2:06 AM
Ok. My flowers are finally blooming. I think I moved the people onto the flowers too soon. You need to let the hummingbird polinate for 10 seconds or so before trying to pick them.

Good luck all!

[Post New]by joemcoloso on Mar 30, 11 4:12 AM
hi!ive got the same problem too.i made my first lei and waited for the hummingbird again to appear.but when it appeared and pollinated the flower, i picked a kid but nothing happened.it said "flower in bloom".how will i make the other lei?please help.thank you!

[Post New]by MygramaCarol on May 29, 11 8:09 PM
When you see the Hummingbird watch witch flower it goes to then QUICKLY pick a kid & place it DIRECTLY on the bloom. I fouund I missed FEW BY NOT PLACING THE KID squarely on the flower. Hope this helps

Go to: