bfgFlounder
12,350 Posts

Welcome to My Farm Life forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 30, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to My Farm Life forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Farm Life players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

hdleono13
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to My Farm Life forum

[Post New]by hdleono13 on Apr 2, 11 10:42 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to turn the timer off? I bought the game for my granddaughter thinking casual mode wouldn't be timed but it is. Not much fun for her if she can't get through the levels.

[Post New]by featherann136 on Apr 3, 11 12:00 AM
I can't seem to get past episode 44, anyone got any tips i could use? Please

[Post New]by Freecurl on Apr 4, 11 10:29 PM
I can't get pass Level 36? How do you have enough money to buy the doughnut machine? Please help.

[Post New]by JadePrincess521 on Apr 12, 11 7:39 PM
Freecurl wrote:I can't get pass Level 36? How do you have enough money to buy the doughnut machine? Please help.

I sold a machine that I didn't need to use in the level and I sold a goose and whatever else to get to the amount needed to purchase the doughnut machine. You'll have enough money in the next episode to buy these items back. I hope that helped

[Post New]by richard_davey on Apr 15, 11 3:42 AM
hi i cant get past level 36 as dont have enough money to buy the doughnut machine yet even with sellin everythin i still dont have the money , please help as really hooked on this game and will be gutted if i cant go any further !

[Post New]by lkettles on Apr 16, 11 4:12 PM
I can not get past this level either. I have enough to buy the chocolate but not to buy the donut machine Can I store the chocolate sell it and then buy the donught machine> i HAVE nothing left to sell. Does the night rider give 2 chocolates?

Lisa

[Post New]by bitty1taz on Apr 21, 11 2:06 PM
I'm in the same boat as everyone else here also. And I would also like to know how to turn the timer off.
Thanks.

Edited on 04/21/2011 at 2:06:56 PM PST

[Post New]by DonnaCarol on May 13, 11 7:03 AM
featherann136 wrote:I can't seem to get past episode 44, anyone got any tips i could use? Please

Very hard level. What I did because I like to get expert on every level was to get expert on level 43, then go back to level 43 with knowing what I needed for level 44, play level 43 and finish it but not getting expert with prepping for the next day (making salads, donuts, cutting wool, etc. but not collecting them). Hope this helps. You still get expert on level 43.

[Post New]by DonnaCarol on May 13, 11 7:05 AM
richard_davey wrote:hi i cant get past level 36 as dont have enough money to buy the doughnut machine yet even with sellin everythin i still dont have the money , please help as really hooked on this game and will be gutted if i cant go any further !

[Post New]by DonnaCarol on May 13, 11 7:08 AM
Freecurl wrote:I can't get pass Level 36? How do you have enough money to buy the doughnut machine? Please help.

Make your 2 chocolates, while you are holding them sell the chocolate maker and buy your donut maker, this work for me (I had enough money then)

[Post New]by pricelessNana on May 17, 11 8:41 AM
Is there any way to rotate the barn or any objects in the game?

[Post New]by kato1971 on Jun 17, 11 5:09 PM
what is the other ingredient in the donuts? Chocolate and egg, but whats that other thing?

Level 34 Expert mode. I'm stuck

[Post New]by BigFelix on Oct 30, 11 6:44 PM
I've been struggling with this level for the longest time. I typically end with only a couple items left. It varies depending on what the night guy is selling. I use 2 popcorn machines and salad machines, My machines break constantly and I typically have to click on the machine being fixed 2-3 x before she fixes it. I do not ever run out of crops to pick. Not sure what to do differently. I feel I've exhausted all my options for passing this level. Any suggestions- PLEASE

[Post New]by madmen1 on Feb 25, 12 5:55 PM
i cant get past 44

[Post New]by HiddenKarla on Dec 27, 12 8:56 PM

If you have guard dogs, I got rid of them (AFTER the Bandits came through at night) They're 10,000/each.

Go to: