bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Wild West Quest 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 30, 11 2:00 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Wild West Quest 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by rstybr on Mar 31, 11 6:54 PM
The hints button disappeared, i have 26 stars no hints at all cmon
posters posting all over fix it please

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Apr 1, 11 9:36 PM
Me too - I'm not sure when it disappeared, but it was around 20+ hints. I'm at 27 now, but no hints button will appear.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Apr 3, 11 4:03 PM
In chapter 34 there is a saw off screen. No way to continue game.
Tomorrow I will go to live chat. They must get this item or give me a game to replace.

MySadie
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by MySadie on Apr 3, 11 7:44 PM
Is anyone else having this problem? Sometimes items are on top of the item list. So far it hasn't stopped me from getting through the level, but I don't know if this will get worse or whether maybe there is a fix for this issue.

[Post New]by beadaddict on Apr 4, 11 11:03 AM
I am also having trouble with that saw in Chap 34. Icjdqs, did you get a resolution on this issue?

Thanks.

[Post New]by cougarsmate on Apr 5, 11 8:59 AM
I had no problems until I got to level 48. The hint button has quit working for me also. I can not find the scissors!! I like the game otherwise.

[Post New]by LennysLady on Sep 7, 11 1:19 AM
According to Google, people have been complaining about the hint buttons not working since 2009 and 21/2 yrs later, it's the same thing? What a disappointment for Big Fish. Shame on you guys. It's not about the money, it's about all of us depending on you and you FAILED this time. Boooooooooo BigFish!!! Where's the answer? Where's the fix? Can't find them anywhere....

tcarucci
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tcarucci on Feb 4, 13 4:59 PM
I have over 50 stars and no hints have been available. Please fix now!

ktfinger
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ktfinger on Aug 21, 13 6:06 PM
I also can't use my hints! I have 16 and have been stuck in 1 place for weeks. I am frustrated I can't continue. What can I do?

[Post New]by dupee1952 on Mar 26, 14 5:09 PM
Did the hint button issue ever get a fix?

Go to: