bradalex
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

short but enjoyable

[Post New]by bradalex on Mar 30, 11 5:10 AM
I liked this one. OK. it's not going to win game of the month, but it was an entertaining few hours. I found some of the HOGS a bit dark at first but, after I increased the brightness, this wasn't a problem. I think that if you have run out of games to play, then this wouldn't be a bad buy.

Goop_10
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:short but enjoyable

[Post New]by Goop_10 on Mar 30, 11 5:14 AM
Agree with you, i bought it. Enjoy it, like it but too short!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

short but enjoyable

[Post New]by peglegann on Mar 30, 11 6:15 AM
bradalex wrote:I liked this one. OK. it's not going to win game of the month, but it was an entertaining few hours. I found some of the HOGS a bit dark at first but, after I increased the brightness, this wasn't a problem. I think that if you have run out of games to play, then this wouldn't be a bad buy.

Did you play it almost non stop and then come and post?
To my playing, it may be worth buying. Just asking as I am interested. Thanks.

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Mar 30, 11 6:26 AM
I also thought this was a fun game, but after reading that there are only four chapters, and having been able to get through to the third chapter in the demo version, I'm not going to buy for only one chapter.

bradalex
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by bradalex on Mar 30, 11 6:59 AM
Yes Peglegann that is the way I like to play if I can. I don't like loosing concentration in the middle of a story, but obviously some games are a lot harder and I have to take a break!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 30, 11 7:40 AM
I enjoyed very much. Tooks me for (I think) 3 1/2 hours. Look everywhere and read. I skiped 2 puzzles.

uniphin
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by uniphin on Mar 30, 11 7:45 AM
Just finished the demo hour and was already into chapter 3 of 4, so will only be 2 hours at most for me, didnt skip anything or use any hints either, way too short, shame, i was kinda liking this one after the rubbish of the last few days, heres hoping tomorrows will be a good one, need 1 more punch for a full card!

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 12, 12 1:18 PM
It was OK, but not one that I will save or play again... didn't like some of the character you have to interact with and the custom cursor was annoying...sort of a no brainer as well... not very challenging.

Go to: