bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jig Words forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Jig Words forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jig Words players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Jig Words forum

[Post New]by nanas222 on Aug 30, 09 12:14 PM
I amon level 106 and can't find a 6 letter word: I have digger and rigged but can't find the third one. Can someone help?

Wrong level: It's level 110 (letters to use are diggert)

Edited on 08/30/2009 at 12:34:28 PM PST

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Sep 3, 09 9:29 AM
girted
try this site

[link removed by Moderator]

but be warned, some words are in this game which are not "real" English words, so try any and all combos, even if they don't make sense. wonner <- not even in the scrabble dictionary.

also, if you add words to the dictionary, I don't even know if they added in the game. some common words are not even in the game (ie, ****=donkey, eke, ekes, etc).

hope this helps!

Edited on 01/21/2010 at 3:00:07 PM PST

[Post New]by patsybooboo on Jan 21, 10 1:33 PM
I am stuck on level 598. I need a 5 letter word from these letters, c,f,i,m,n,o,r. the word must start with c,f, or i. I have used a collegic and scrabble dictionaries. I have tried that wedsite to unscramble words with no luck at all.

patsybooboo

Edited on 01/21/2010 at 7:03:41 PM PST

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jan 21, 10 3:02 PM
Hey Fishies!

Just popping in to let everyone know I had to do some editing in this thread. Keep in mind that it is against the forums FAQ and General Rules to post links to other websites on the forums.

Please share these links privately via PM. Just as a caution, please also only follow links from users you trust.

Cheers!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by patsybooboo on Jun 1, 11 7:50 PM
It's me again, patsyboo. I am stuck on level 68 of Big Fish, the letters are c,r,o,f,n,e,e
the word must start with c the fourth letter is f, and it is a five letter word. I have used both a dictionary and a scrabble dictionary and I can not find one word that seems to fits. Maybe there is a glitch in the game. Maybe someone can help.

Thanks, boo

[Post New]by patsybooboo on Jun 1, 11 7:52 PM
I ment to say Jig Words.

boo

[Post New]by patsybooboo on Jun 1, 11 7:58 PM
The word is a six letter word.

boo

[Post New]by patsybooboo on Jun 1, 11 7:59 PM
It is a five letter word I just double checked.

boo

Edited on 06/01/2011 at 8:11:28 PM PST

[Post New]by gracesmom on Nov 25, 11 5:31 PM
Patsybooboo,
Did you find the 5 letter word using the letters C,F,I,M,N,O and R ?
If you did PLEASE share,
Thank you !

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Jul 30, 12 10:23 AM
This is a fun word game, sort of a combination of Boggle and a jigsaw game.

You are given a sequence of seven letters and to the right of the screen there is a listing of empty boxes that have to be filled with words. The boxes are the clues to the word size and the number of 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, and 7-letter words you have to find. As you spell a word on the list, a jigsaw piece is added to the image on the screen. Guessing all the correct words earns you enough pieces to complete the image. Each level consists of two word games plus a bonus round. In the bonus round, you have to guess the words to earn jigsaw pieces before blocker pieces black out the image. The higher the level in the game you are, the faster the blocker pieces are added to the image.

Note that while the word games will tell you how long it took you to complete the game when it is done, there is no timer pressure to complete the word game. The bonus level is the speed round, but even if you don't manage to fill in the image before the blockers cover it, you can still advance to the next round.

I don't know how many levels there are, but I am currently at level 103.

When you start the word games, you are given 3 hints to use. That gradually decreases to 2 then 1 then at level 90, 0.

The game gives you the opportunity to use your own images for the jigsaw puzzle.

The game screen allows you to minimize it, so when you get stuck, just minimize the screen and google "free scrabble dictionary" to get some extra help in thinking up words that you can use.

[Post New]by Jewel4Jesus on Aug 25, 12 6:14 PM
patsybooboo wrote:I am stuck on level 598. I need a 5 letter word from these letters, c,f,i,m,n,o,r. the word must start with c,f, or i. I have used a collegic and scrabble dictionaries. I have tried that wedsite to unscramble words with no luck at all.

patsybooboo

Try Minor.

[Post New]by Jewel4Jesus on Aug 25, 12 6:16 PM
gracesmom wrote:Patsybooboo,
Did you find the 5 letter word using the letters C,F,I,M,N,O and R ?
If you did PLEASE share,
Thank you !

The five letter word is: MINOR

[Post New]by patsybooboo on Nov 24, 12 2:49 PM
minor and micro already used.

[Post New]by patsybooboo on Nov 27, 12 7:21 PM
It's me again, patsyboo. I believe there is a glitch in Jig Words. I am still stuck with the letters c,o,n,f,i,r,m it is a five letter word that must start with c,f,i. The last two words are micro and minor. I just bought a brand new collegiate dictionary and have used the scrabble dictionary. Who can I contact to talk to about the possible glitch??? I have spent hours looking for the word and just playing around with the letters given.

Go to: