gpsart
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

wat a fantastic game

[Post New]by gpsart on Mar 30, 11 10:04 PM
I played the game . i really like the graphics and story. Speacilly the astrologer level is good and nice. i finished the game with enjoyable.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

Re:wat a fantastic game

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Mar 30, 11 10:21 PM
Hi gpsart! I'm glad that you liked the game. I really like it too, and I'm back to Chapter 7 where I got stopped the first time I played. I think I'll tackle that tomorrow. I agree, it's a good story, and the graphics are very good. Those who didn't try this game are missing out on a good one---even with the problems. (I say that now---let's see if I can finish this time!)

joelchrist
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by joelchrist on Apr 1, 11 12:56 AM
Yes, I just became a fan of Revenge. Loved it and enjoyed the moments while playing.

Thanks BF and Devs..

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Apr 1, 11 10:49 AM
At least there are a few of us that appreciate what this game has to offer. We had to look beyond glitches, grammar, certain things in the game play itself, but the dev team really did create an original and entertaining game. If I were them, I would learn from this experience, and maybe have some of us English speaking customers beta the whole game for them next time. With a "bunch" of us going through the game with a fine tooth comb, so to speak, I think the next adv/IHOG could really be a winner for them. So I am saying to them---do not give up on creating my favorite genre of games, because your team definitely has the talent to do it!

Go to: