LoveMyBichons
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Twice as long as ... - NICE!

[Post New]by LoveMyBichons on Mar 31, 11 9:21 AM
According to the developer this game is designed to be twice as long as the 1st one, which if my memory is working (very iffy) that was pretty long.

Hope this is OK with BF? Here is a c&p of their description:

Main Game Features

* Twice the length of its best-selling precursor
* Hours of breathtaking hidden object mystery and adventure
* Unlock unique animal guides to help solve expansive puzzle levels
* Collect crystal dolphins to increase healing powers
* Untangle the lies of the Empress and her secret servant
* Solve elaborate puzzles to bring harmony to the ancient, mystical city
* Can you save the Children of the Light before it's too late?

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Twice as long as ... - NICE!

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Mar 31, 11 11:21 AM
I really hope so, I've just played Empress of the Deep (as a precursor to buying this one tomorrow) I started playing at 12.50 (UK time) and I've just finished! 19.18pm (UK time) that's about 6 and half hours for me. That was no breaks, no skipping cut scenes or diaglogue, and only skipping 1 puzzle.

I enjoyed every minute of game play, and judging by the reviews in these threads I'll have even more 'enjoyment' tomorrow. I can't wait.

Kel

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Mar 31, 11 2:07 PM
One fishy said they got the whole game done in just a bit over 3 hours. Personally, there is no way I could do that - I played over 2 hours and just got to the part where Im starting on the 3rd child. I'm estimating at least 4 hours for the main game and I expect another hour for the bonus content. I'm hoping it is more than that, but if that's all there is, I will certainly fell I've gotten my money's worth. An average movie ticket is nearly $10, and that only lasts an hour and a half - AND I have to spend gas money to get there!

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Mar 31, 11 4:49 PM
Sinshack--
Don't forget the high-priced snacks!

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Mar 31, 11 4:49 PM
I agree with you Sinshack! When I go to the movies I usually get something to drink or a treat. At home the snacks are a lot more economical as well! The movie trip is ends up to be almost $20 with the snacks! LOL! With my fibro the seats are so uncomfortable too so I'm paying to sit in an uncomfortable chair (depending on the theater) at home more than likely, I am in a comfortable chair or comfy couch and no one cares what I look like nor do I have to worry about running into someone if I'm not dressed perfectly...just saying...

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Mar 31, 11 5:16 PM
If I remember right, I have finished the first game in only 2 hours, so this is a good news, thank you

Go to: