Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by Momnc828 on Feb 28, 18 4:02 AM
Completed marathon in New Orleans, level 81. In order to claim the prize, you have to click claim and share, which closes the game and opens Facebook. I do not use FB. I just want my prize but I can't just claim the prize and not share my results.

Additionally, I had to create a new acct to post here as my Big Fish acct I use to play the game wouldn't let me log in.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 28, 18 11:15 AM
Hello Momnc828,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry there's been trouble claiming the Marathon prizes in New Orleans. It also sounds like the Big Fish account used to sign in to Gummy Drop! won't allow you to sign into it. Please write an email to our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to research and resolve these issues. Be sure to include the game's Passport number with your inquiry, too.

I wish you the best of luck. You're always welcome to PM me or another moderator, too, if new questions arise. We're happy to be of service.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by fluffcuff on Feb 28, 18 11:51 AM
I can’t sign into my gummydrop game via Facebook it keeps saying there is no internet, I’ve checked my broadband signal and with everything else it’s fone. Just gummy drop. I’ve been playing zynga poker signed into fb account with no issues. What’s going on??

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 28, 18 5:49 PM
Hello fluffcuff,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry there's been trouble signing into Gummy Drop! using Facebook. The developers are aware of and investigating this issue. A fix hasn't been released yet, but some players have found that uninstalling and reinstalling Gummy Drop! resolves the glitch.

Thank you so much for your patience. Please PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Bob_94 on Mar 8, 18 8:44 PM
I just completed level 110 in Monaco and then did the update to version, 3.8.0

When I opened Gummy Drop I am now back at Tokyo!

How can I get back my game history for all levels up to Monaco?

I am on an Android tablet.

>>Bob

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 9, 18 12:44 PM
Hello Bob_94,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to let us know what you've been experiencing. I'm sorry to hear that after the update, there was a loss of progress. The first thing I recommend is seeing if signing back in to the account your progress was linked to will help.

Just in case it's useful, I'm providing links to how to do that should you have previously linked your progress to a Big Fish Games or Facebook account:

Save your progress with Facebook!
Save your progress with a Big Fish account!

If you haven't previously linked your progress to one of the above types of accounts or if after signing in you don't see your progress, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your current Passport number if available. If not, don't hesitate to continue with the rest of the form with what you have experienced and where you previously was. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can with any follow up questions they may need answered or with additional assistance as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 9, 18 2:06 PM
I just updated to the latest iOS version of Gummy Drop, and now every time I try to open the game it crashes before the globe shows. I'll contact support directly but wanted to mention it here in case others are having the same issue.

Restarting my iPad didn't help. Reinstalling the game didn't help either.

Edited on 03/09/2018 at 2:26:25 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 9, 18 2:42 PM
Thank you lordkalvan for providing those details about what is occurring as well as what hasn't worked for the issue being experienced.

It definitely makes sense to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team in this case so we can gather information about why this may be happening.

Any other players experiencing a similar issue after updating are also encouraged to provide their experiences to our team above. While our system does request a User ID or Passport Number, we recommend leaving this optional field blank if you do not have one available due to the game crashing or if something is interfering with retrieving that information. Our Reps will follow up to assist as soon as they can.

Thank you again for reporting that here, and I thank you for your patience while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Sam_IAm on Mar 9, 18 3:21 PM
Add me to the list of folks having the same crash problem with the iOS version of Gummy Drop! I just updated to the version which says it adds Milan, and when I try to start the game it crashes at the splash screen. I will contact the support team.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 9, 18 3:41 PM
Hello Sam_IAm,

I am sorry this is affecting your game as well. I have made sure that the right teams are aware of our players reporting this issue. Players seeing similar issues are encouraged to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with what model of device you are playing on and what is occurring. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience and time while working with our teams, and I hope that they are able to find why this is happening for some of our players quickly.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by LadyDi0013 on Mar 9, 18 7:26 PM
Can't get gummy drop to load since update today. Played in the morning, updated I suppose and now this evening cannot get it top open. Looks like game is going to load and then boom back to the main screen of my iPad. Help! I love the game and there are only a few days left in the town I am playing in.

[Post New]by x0l08697 on Mar 9, 18 8:35 PM
The same here. After installing the latest (Mar. 8) update, the game can't be loaded any more.

[Post New]by Bazgladwin on Mar 9, 18 10:42 PM
Hi,

I was having problems playing on my iPad because I kept getting a message which said I was playing an updated version of gummy drop on a different device and to use that device. I am linked to Facebook and it wasn't picking up the latest game play from the server. So I deleted gummy drop from both my iPad 2 and my Samsung galaxy 6. I have reinstalled on my iPad but the game crashes during the load process. I have restarted my iPad. I am on iOS 10.3.3.

[Post New]by gumbymager on Mar 10, 18 5:42 AM
As of yesterday, Gummy Drop stopped working on my iPad. It looks like it's going to open it up but then the screen turns black and it takes me back out of the game. This really stinks because I had already been getting the 60 and above day treasure boxes

[Post New]by bk3345 on Mar 10, 18 7:52 AM
Agree with others - since the last update - gummy drop starts to load then disappears on my iPhone. Please help.

Edited on 03/10/2018 at 7:53:09 AM PST

[Post New]by stornyla58 on Mar 10, 18 9:13 AM
Gummy Drops WILL NOT LOAD on my iPad 4 (IOS 10.3.3) after the most recent update!!!! I've never had this problem before ... this is my FAVORITE PASTTIME, and I'm very unhappy. Could you please push a fix IMMEDIATELY??????

[Post New]by samtomtheo on Mar 10, 18 10:16 AM
hi,
After updating today the Gummy drop app crashes right after starting. using it on iPad, iOS on latest release. Any other idea than delete , new install and losing all credits?

Thanks

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 10, 18 2:31 PM
There's a second Milan update in the iOS App Store that I spotted an hour ago. It fixed my problem for iPad on iOS 10!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 10, 18 3:55 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience while the teams behind Gummy Drop! worked to fix the loading issue. As lordkalvan kindly pointed out, an update has just been released for iOS players. This will resolve the glitch that caused the game to crash.

To download the update, please follow the instructions below:

1. Open the App Store app.
2. Click on the Updates tab. (It should appear in the bottom right-hand corner of the app.)
3. Locate Gummy Drop!.
4. Tap Update.

If there's any trouble installing the update, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be happy to provide assistance.

Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if any questions remain. We're here to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Hartbelle on Mar 10, 18 4:27 PM
I cannot open my game. I have done everything suggested, uninstalled, turn on off, nothing helps.
My facebook game has only saved to Barcelona and im in Seoul. I am using an iPad. Thanks.

Go to: