bardiva67
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Help with the cords?

[Post New]by bardiva67 on Dec 16, 08 1:31 PM
the only thing i found so far were the 2 posts...can someone please tell me where to find the other things i need?

Flinfeet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Help with the cords?

[Post New]by Flinfeet on Dec 16, 08 2:30 PM
Two rocks and a cord. The cord is on the beach.

bardiva67
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by bardiva67 on Dec 16, 08 2:47 PM
Thank You!

[Post New]by lilkaykay41 on Dec 16, 08 6:54 PM
i am stuck after building the blind. im walking around doing nothing...where do i go from here, i have talked to the couple, girl on law chair, man and worker on the beach, the guy walked away on one of the scenes...what next...help would be greatly appreciated.

pwilmarth
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by pwilmarth on Dec 16, 08 8:24 PM
Gotten the case files (Corrigan, Parsons, Drugs, Shipwreck) from Poirot's office?

JoyFTaylor
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by JoyFTaylor on Dec 16, 08 9:23 PM
I'm stuck as well, but in another area. Missing one stopwatch timing. However, what I have noticed is when you get stuck, go to your documents, make sure you've read everything you've collected. If that is done, look at the list of things you need to do and make sure you've done that.

The biggest help is going to the finger os suspicion when I don't know where to go. When you go there, it only shows the cards remaining of people you are not through dealing with in that act. If going to those people does not give you any information then there is some piece of information you've not uncovered somewhere (rock, icepick, picking up a piece pf seaweed, etc.)

Most of the time when you find that elusive piece of information you can suddenly talk to people or actually find someone walking about to talk to you.

pwilmarth
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by pwilmarth on Dec 17, 08 7:12 AM
Joy, can you tell us which stopwatch timings you've done?

[Post New]by lilkaykay41 on Dec 17, 08 8:37 PM
thank you so much, i was lost...you have given me a long list of things to do. didnt think i was that stupid...i think im understanding the game now...except one aspect..how does this stopwatch thing work? ive gotten a couple but it must have been by accident....do i have to do something specific to get the time?
thanks everyone for your help

pwilmarth
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by pwilmarth on Dec 17, 08 8:56 PM
This is a plot-driven game so it's not a matter of being stupid, it's not knowing where to find things or how to put things together.

I've walked through the game several times now and there are certain spots where Poirot will tell you to record the times to Cutter's Cove. If you know where the notebook and your inventory are, then you are in the right spot to find the stopwatch. You can either wait until Poirot tips you off, or you can just make a specific effort to go to the most obvious spots and click on the stopwatch. Poirot will do the rest. There are a couple of spots you can't do until you are further in the game (when Poirot is ready to traverse the tunnnels).

Here are the spots to time:

Hotel to Cutter's Cove
Ledges to Cutter's Cove
Sanctuary Cove to Cutter's Cove
Tennis court to Cutter's Cove
Tunnel in the Monastery Ruins to Cutter's Cove
Monastery Ruins to Cutter's Cove
Tunnel in Smugglers' End pub to Cutter's Cove
Bathing Beach to Cutter's Cove

If you aren't in the right spot to use the stopwatch, Poirot will tell you "This is not the time or place to do that."

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by lilkaykay41 on Dec 18, 08 5:26 PM
thanks that helps

Go to: