MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 1, 11 2:30 AM
Hello Fishies,

The walkthrough for "The Fool" can be found on the BFG blog here

The Fool Walkthrough

Hope you enjoy this game, click on the characters several times if you want to hear some funny dialogue. These are the same developers who brought you the following games!

* Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
* Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates


Here are some of the video solutions for the puzzles in the game that we posted on the Big Fish Games Official Youtube Channel


Red and Green Bulbs Puzzle Solution

Chess Puzzle 61 Moves (Hard Mode)

Chess Puzzle 81 moves

Marble Puzzle

Second Brick puzzle

Third Brick Solution

Steam works x and o puzzle

Puzzle outside factory

Enjoy!

MargieB

Edited on 03/15/2012 at 3:07:27 PM PST


 
Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for "The Fool" Posted on the Big Fish Games Blog!

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Apr 1, 11 4:15 AM
Thanks, Margie, for being the "Chosen Guardian Angel of the Big Fish Fools"...


 
dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for "The Fool" Posted on the Big Fish Games Blog!

[Post New]by dogmama on Apr 1, 11 4:16 AM
MargieB,
Thanks for the heads up about the dialogue ! I probably wouldn't have clicked on the characters more than once.

Love MagicIndie games!!

 
lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for "The Fool" Posted on the Big Fish Games Blog!

[Post New]by lovely62 on Apr 1, 11 6:43 AM
I checked the walk through the game looks to be long, This is a keeper I enjoyed the demo and Soon my credit will be ready, I really loved this game thx Dev's and BF, you all rock!!!

 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for "The Fool" Posted on the Big Fish Games Blog!

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 1, 11 10:12 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Thanks, Margie, for being the "Chosen Guardian Angel of the Big Fish Fools"...



Hey Rebeca,

That's cute


Hey Dogmama,


You're welcome Reading what the characters had to say was one of my favorite things in the game. Enjoy!

MargieB

Edited on 04/01/2011 at 10:13:24 AM PST


 
bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 1, 11 1:35 PM
Swimming by to sticky the thread and provide active links. Thanks MargieB!

-bfgArnoStyx

 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 1, 11 1:46 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Swimming by to sticky the thread and provide active links. Thanks MargieB!

-bfgArnoStyx


Thanks so much bfgArnoStyx!!!


MargieB

 
Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by Koalanut on Apr 1, 11 6:20 PM
Thanks Margie for the walkthrough and the link to the videos! I was on the 61 piece chess puzzle when the demo ran out after doing it several times. Driving me crazy, but I love puzzles! This game is a definite buy!


 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 2, 11 6:25 AM
Koalanut wrote:Thanks Margie for the walkthrough and the link to the videos! I was on the 61 piece chess puzzle when the demo ran out after doing it several times. Driving me crazy, but I love puzzles! This game is a definite buy!



Hey Koalanut,

You're welcome!!! The puzzles are definitely great in this game. I know you will enjoy the game.

MargieB

 

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by dianafromtexas on Apr 3, 11 9:16 PM
[b]WHERE DO I FIND THE ALE FOR THE WOODSMAN? I CAN'T SAW OFF THE DRAGON'S TOOTH WITHOUT THE SAW AND I CAN'T DO THAT WITHOUT THE ALE!!!

HELP!!!

 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 4, 11 6:16 AM
dianafromtexas wrote:WHERE DO I FIND THE ALE FOR THE WOODSMAN? I CAN'T SAW OFF THE DRAGON'S TOOTH WITHOUT THE SAW AND I CAN'T DO THAT WITHOUT THE ALE!!!

HELP!!!


SPOILER ALERT!!

Return to the courtyard with the 3 entrances and go into the center one.

Zoom into the King's chair and take the ALE.

Good Luck!

MargieB

Edited on 04/04/2011 at 6:17:29 AM PST


 

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by lajudy on Apr 4, 11 1:00 PM
I have sawed for several minutes and the tooth has not fallen off! Glitch or is there a "correct" way to saw?

 
mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 4, 11 1:31 PM
I had trouble also, but then kind of 'grabbed' the saw in the middle and holding down on my mouse button moved it back and forth in a sawing motion. That worked for me.

 

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Apr 4, 11 9:53 PM
MargieB.....
You are on amazing Lady Fish. Thanks, as always, for your great work.

OnWI

 

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by zwkjnm on Apr 7, 11 12:00 AM
I cant find the walkthrough I am stuck trying to get the ale for the guy sawing the log to get the saw from him?????Where is the walkthrough???

 
mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 7, 11 8:23 AM
zwkjnm wrote:I cant find the walkthrough I am stuck trying to get the ale for the guy sawing the log to get the saw from him?????Where is the walkthrough???

The ale is under the King's chair. -- Margie B answered this question in the 4th post above the one that you added.

The link for the Walkthrough is in the first post of this thread. Click on The Fool Walkthrough in that post.

Edited on 04/07/2011 at 8:27:20 AM PST


 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 7, 11 10:04 AM
OnWisconsin wrote:MargieB.....
You are on amazing Lady Fish. Thanks, as always, for your great work.

OnWI


Thanks so much OnWisconsin, nice to see you, haven't seen you posting lately.

MargieB

 

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by dianafromtexas on Apr 8, 11 7:27 PM
Thanks Margie!

I actually finally figured it out myself. GREAT GAME. For the one who couldn't saw off the tooth -- you have to keep sawing back and forth until it saws all the way through. Takes a while but you have to keep moving your hand on the saw from left to right and back and forth until the tooth comes off.

 

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by mawmawgoodacre on Oct 20, 11 8:28 PM
[removed by Moderator] please send the walkthrough

Edited on 05/24/2012 at 11:24:50 AM PST


 

Re:Walkthrough available for The Fool! *Video Puzzle Solutions Added*

[Post New]by Betsyrose on May 24, 12 8:36 AM
mcurty wrote:
zwkjnm wrote:I cant find the walkthrough I am stuck trying to get the ale for the guy sawing the log to get the saw from him?????Where is the walkthrough???

The ale is under the King's chair. -- Margie B answered this question in the 4th post above the one that you added.

The link for the Walkthrough is in the first post of this thread. Click on The Fool Walkthrough in that post.

 
 
 
 
Go to: