OBJECTS NOT RESPONDING TO MOUSE CLICK

[Post New]by ELHAROY on Apr 1, 11 4:48 AM
I HAVE SEVERAL HIDDEB OBJECTS GAMES AND NEVER HAD AN OBJECT -THAT WAS CORRECT- NOT RESPOND TO CLICK. IN "1864 BATTLE OF THE WILDERNESS" A KEROSENE LAMP DID NOT RESPOND- USED A CLUE AND THAT WAS THE ONE HIGHLIGHTED. I CANNOT MOVE TO NEXT SCENE- PLEASE ADVISE. THANK YOU.
EHR

Re:OBJECTS NOT RESPONDING TO MOUSE CLICK

[Post New]by jacycasbailey on Apr 3, 11 11:08 AM
The wilderness. The oil lamp will not respond to the "click on" so cannot continue with game.

pattioz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pattioz on Apr 13, 11 2:07 PM
I have the same problem - not responding with the kerosene lamp. Have written problem before but have had no response. Please help!!

[Post New]by frantic1216 on May 21, 11 9:12 PM
I too am having the same problem! At least I know it's not just me!

[Post New]by frantic1216 on May 21, 11 9:13 PM
I too am having the same problem! At least I know it's not just me!

[Post New]by Yelfiero on May 28, 11 1:56 PM
I'm having the same problem. Most frustrating

[Post New]by jennlbr on Oct 23, 11 9:18 PM
[b] I am having the same problem what do i do now? been on it for 2 days already

[Post New]by loveraja on May 12, 12 10:11 AM
Same thing for me too! Very frustrating!

curvy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by curvy on Jun 14, 12 4:01 PM
So it looks like everyone is having this problem - any solutions yet??? it's very frustrating and I don't want to start the level again as all the items are so hard to find AND the lamp could very well be in the search list again!! very disappointed in this game

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 15, 12 3:16 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with clicking on the lamp! If you're playing Timed Mode, try letting the time run out, you should get another list.

If that didn't help, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems continue to persist, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Go to: