Map coordinates

[Post New]by Grammenos61 on Apr 1, 11 7:26 AM
Have sorted the airship and said goodbye to Sarah. Can't put map on console in air ship because I don't have coordinates.What have I missed?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Map coordinates

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 1, 11 7:34 AM
Is the Count in the airship with you? He has to go with you before you can start it up. Did you do the refueling etc.?

[Post New]by Grammenos61 on Apr 1, 11 8:28 AM
I've done the generator and turned the switch,spoke to Sarah and she said goodbye. The count is still outside so I must have missed something else.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 1, 11 9:10 AM
Did you use the valve to fuel the airship? That was the last thing that I found to do.

ETA: Did you give the money to Sarah to pay for the airship? I thought that after that the Count followed me into the airship.

Edited on 04/01/2011 at 9:11:12 AM PST

[Post New]by Grammenos61 on Apr 2, 11 2:58 AM
As far as I know I've done everything Following the walk through.Sarah has wished me well on our way. But count still outside and I don't have the map coordinates who or where do you get them from? Getting really fed up and just want to delete the game. Will try again from an earlier game save. Thanks for your help.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 2, 11 5:07 PM
Hi Grammenos61,
I used 2 different walkthroughs from another web site to get me through this game. Not one WT had all the info in a way that I could understand and follow. You may want to do a web search and find another one to look at also to make sure everything is done.

The coordinates are on the map that you should have, but the Count has to be in the airship with you before you can place it on the console and use it.

Map coordinates

[Post New]by bheidemom on Apr 19, 11 7:29 PM
Grammenos61 wrote:Have sorted the airship and said goodbye to Sarah. Can't put map on console in air ship because I don't have coordinates.What have I missed?

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by raindear82 on Feb 18, 12 7:23 AM
Make sure that you don't still have the money and check. There is apparently a glitch in which Sarah doesn't actually take the money and check from you, and if this happens, you have to start at an earlier save and try again. Also, apparently you have to quit the game and restart it before loading the earlier save or the earlier save will also be glitched. I had to go back 3 saves to get it to work. I did notice that the actions of money changing hands apparently didn't happen in the glitched attempts. When I actually saw the actions of the money changing hands, I was successful.

Go to: