bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

New Build Available for DQ Tycoon - 12/16/08

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Dec 16, 08 4:29 PM
Hello everyone! I thought I'd let you know that recently Big Fish Games released a new build of DQ Tycoon on its website. This new build corrects the issue some users were having with a black box being generated within the game. If you download, and install this new build of the game, the problem should be corrected. If you need further assistance in obtaining a new build of a game, please refer to our help topic entitled Uninstall / Reinstall a Game. Keep in mind, that downloading a new build, and reinstalling the game may erase your save file.

If you continue to have any other technical problems, then I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

Wintery1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:New Build Available for DQ Tycoon - 12/16/08

[Post New]by Wintery1 on Dec 17, 08 10:03 AM
The new build didn't help on my system. I have contacted support. Thanks for your efforts with this BFG.

[Post New]by Nickee on Dec 17, 08 6:10 PM
It didn't work on mine either, still slow. But will keep checking back to see if another patch or update is released. Big Fish gave me a refund, great folks here, love this site
Thank you.

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Dec 17, 08 7:31 PM
Didn't work for me either Manager still gets stuck! I think this game is hopeless!

[Post New]by amb6376 on Dec 17, 08 9:29 PM
didn't help me either....

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Dec 18, 08 1:39 PM
by Wintery1 on Dec 18, 08 7:42 AM
Even though the new build didn't help, I have to say BFG is the most responsive to their customers. I have had an issue with another game site and they didn't even reply after 10 days. BFG was right on it and gave me a couple of credits. Admittedly, I buy LOTS of games here and have since the beginning, but I believe they really listen to their consumers. Thanks, BFG!!

I Agree Completely Winrery1!
This isn't the fault of BF they do all that they can for us this is the developer who just made a bad game I will be more careful in future to totally test any games that comes fr this partcular Company before thinking of buying from them. But this doesnt at all reflect on BF!

Wintery1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Wintery1 on Dec 18, 08 2:48 PM
Right on, Tix! I feel bad for being a grouch about the game in the first place. I have to say that BFG is the most customer-conscious site I have found thus far. Back to beta testing! Talk soon.

[Post New]by DENISE49 on Dec 22, 08 1:54 PM
Hi
I have to agree with the others.this game simply put just doesn't work.

susan1122
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by susan1122 on Dec 23, 08 9:49 AM
I hope they makers come up with a good fix. I'd like to play this game. I'll keep looking here to see if there is an improvement.

Just to say, I agree, BFG is GREAT!!!!

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Dec 26, 08 4:04 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I heard directly fr the developers of this game they now found the problem and are working on a second patch that will change the manager freezing and overall performance of the game. I was told this patch will make the game much more easier and enjoyable to play! They told me they didnt yet have a release date for the second patch but would notify me when its out. I just wanted to let everyone know that like this game that help is coming!

[Post New]by rusty4153 on Dec 28, 08 5:52 PM
my main problem is on day 23 my cursor disappears and I have to shut the game
down. this has happened to me four (4) tim es. what did I purchasde here, it
appears to be a lemon. I really do not know what to do as I have tried
everything and nothing works. I am playing it cool and hope that someone
may be able to suggest something.
Please help. Thanking you in advance.

chris_23
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by chris_23 on Dec 29, 08 6:24 AM
tix48 wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know that I heard directly fr the developers of this game they now found the problem and are working on a second patch that will change the manager freezing and overall performance of the game. I was told this patch will make the game much more easier and enjoyable to play! They told me they didnt yet have a release date for the second patch but would notify me when its out. I just wanted to let everyone know that like this game that help is coming!

Thank you for letting us know. I like this game but find it unplayable the way it is. Will keeping looking for the patch.

[Post New]by happybarb on Oct 13, 11 11:18 AM
Have uninstalled and reinstalled twice on this game and it is still unplayable very wafty and soo slow cant get past 2 nd week, very disappointed was really looking forward to playing

Go to: