jrtfan3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Trophy-Complete Episode Alone

[Post New]by jrtfan3 on Apr 1, 11 2:35 PM
Has anyone received this trophy?

The description is:

To earn this trophy, complete an espisode alone when all three helpers are available?

I've completed 3 sessions alone when my rating was high enough to have all three helpers available and I still have not received this trophy. Apparently, I'm missing something. Can anyone provide a suggestion?

Thanks - any help is appreciated.

Anca_a
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Trophy-Complete Episode Alone

[Post New]by Anca_a on Apr 2, 11 8:14 AM
hey I have the same problem and as you I played many levels with the 3 helpers without getting the trophy. I`m thinking maybe because I bought product from the truck guy maybe that`s way I didn`t get it....as you said any help is appreciated

anicolew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by anicolew on Apr 2, 11 2:55 PM
I am having the same problem and I did it without buying from the night trader so I have no clue what the problem is

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Apr 2, 11 7:55 PM
hi all!

I have contacted alawar regarding this; its apparently a glitch in the game. I have played in Casual & Expert Modes where all three helpers were available at the start of the level, I didn't call any of them, I didn't even buy anything from the night trader, but still no trophy. I don't know if they're going to fix the glitch, seems unlikely since they offered to exchange my game for another one

jrtfan3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by jrtfan3 on Apr 3, 11 6:28 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I thought maybe I was crazy. I too tried not buying from the night trader, I thought maybe it was a certain level I had to do it in, so I struggled through almost all the game without calling a helper. I hate when I don't get the awards. My OCD kicks in .

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Apr 3, 11 7:23 PM
jrtfan3 wrote:Thanks for all the replies. I thought maybe I was crazy. I too tried not buying from the night trader, I thought maybe it was a certain level I had to do it in, so I struggled through almost all the game without calling a helper. I hate when I don't get the awards. My OCD kicks in .

"My OCD kicks in" <--- you and me both, lol!

[Post New]by KSypher on Apr 4, 11 12:25 PM
amby0625 wrote:hi all!

I have contacted alawar regarding this; its apparently a glitch in the game. I have played in Casual & Expert Modes where all three helpers were available at the start of the level, I didn't call any of them, I didn't even buy anything from the night trader, but still no trophy. I don't know if they're going to fix the glitch, seems unlikely since they offered to exchange my game for another one

Same problem. My completionist OCD is not happy. How did you even get a gold of them to find out if it was a glitch or not? I can't find their contact info.

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 9, 11 5:18 AM
does any one have this trophy?

DeeCeeS
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by DeeCeeS on Apr 13, 11 5:24 AM
Just adding my support. I'm not getting it either and I, too, am growling at the missing trophy. Worse yet, this means two missing trophies since you can't get the all trophies trophy without it. Alawar, fix it.

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on Apr 17, 11 5:35 AM
I just got this trophy and it gave me the NO1 SHOW Trophy too woohoo
................but I haven't got the Beat my farm life in on day trophy

JumpingGen
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by JumpingGen on Apr 18, 11 2:58 PM
I got this trophy without any issues, however I am having a similar problem with the "play an episode without spending any money" trophy. Has anyone gotten that one?

I've gone through several episodes without buying anything from either the store or the night trader, and this trophy still hasn't shown up. I've tried going back and playing different episodes in the beginning, middle, and end of the game but no luck.

It's now the only trophy I'm missing (other than the "get all trophies" trophy, of course) and it's bugging me!

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 18, 11 5:53 PM
i think it's level 10 or 11 you can get the spend no money trophy in what level did you get the no help trophy or how did you gt it?

Edited on 04/18/2011 at 5:56:29 PM PST

JumpingGen
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by JumpingGen on Apr 18, 11 10:07 PM
I got the no help trophy in the level immediately after the third assistant became available (sorry, I don't remember which number that one is). I re-played the previous episode to make sure all my machines and animals were fully stocked.

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 19, 11 5:27 PM
Ok i just played three levels without using the helpers and still did not get the trophy I'm off work for 4 days i'm going to start all over with a new person and see if i can get these 2 trophies if i can't i'm moving on to another game..(if bf ever gets another game that i like)

Edited on 04/19/2011 at 6:19:22 PM PST

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Apr 19, 11 6:03 PM
I just got it by replaying Episode 33. I didn't even have the ratings for the third helper but got him available during this episode. I was planning on playing the next one and was surprised to get it here.

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 21, 11 11:38 AM
ok i just got both of the trophies i uninstall the first game and reinstalled it and the first time i played level 33 i got the no helpers trophy and at the end of the game i got the one day trophy i believe you need to play the game from start to end without turning it off (unlike i did the first time) it took me 7 hours (stopping about ever 4-5 levels to rest my eyes) i'm glad because i was about to quit playing.

[Post New]by vettek20 on May 1, 11 12:47 PM
I also just did the uninstall and reinstalled the game today, played level 33, got the 3rd helper during the level and got the rest of the trophies.

Go to: