News update from the developers

[Post New]by passionfruitgms on Apr 1, 11 3:35 PM
Hi everyone,

I just replied to the "Tiger Eye Part 2" thread, but thought I'd post a separate thread so people would be sure to get the info.

We can't post external links here, but if you'd like to see some good news, there is now a link on our Facebook fan page and on our own website.

As I said in my other post, we will definitely have more specifics next week! Thanks so much to our fans on BFG who have supported us thus far - our little startup has a lot in store for the future!

-Melissa, PassionFruit Games

Re:News update from the developers

[Post New]by passionfruitgms on Apr 1, 11 3:49 PM
Oh, and by the way, I just remembered it's April 1. Promise this isn't an April Fool's thing (it wouldn't even be funny). But speaking of 4/1, I thought this was pretty hilarious! http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/announcing-the-playwrite-gaming-tablet/

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 1, 11 3:55 PM
I will be waiting for news and hope that includes that part 2 will in fact come out later htis year. I thoroughly enjoyed part 1 and even went out and read the book.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 22, 11 3:54 PM
Passion Fruiiiiiiit Where's our update?

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Apr 23, 11 7:22 PM
Thanks for the update, Passionfruit. I hope to hear more soon! I just replayed the game and would love to see a sequel.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Oct 20, 11 3:15 AM

I am surprised that I've replayed this game several times as my first impression was that there were too many repeated puzzles and back to back.

The game has grown on me over time.

I sort of gave up on Part II and just bought the book to see what the ending is but I'll buy the Part II game, anyway if it is offered.

Thanks, Passionfruit, for the post.

Go to: