bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jigsaw365 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Jigsaw365 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jigsaw365 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Jigsaw365 forum

[Post New]by Joredyn on Dec 21, 08 12:09 PM
twin_mom wrote:Love the puzzles. Just one thing that bothers me. Often but not always, the message "Jigsaw365 is loading" displays. Usually on the right hand side 2/3 of the way down but sometimes in the middle of the screen. And when I get it, I can't seem to get rid of it. Most annoying as it makes it difficult to do the puzzle. Any way to get rid of this message?

I am experiencing this same problem. I have not been able to get the "Jigsaw365 is loading" display to disappear. I have tried uninstalling and reloading but with no affect. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

Joredyn

rwebb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by rwebb on Jan 24, 09 10:17 AM
I have had this problem and tried reinstalling etc. It always appears on top. It also appeared on top of other applications. However, the workaround is this:

1. Wait until the calendar has loaded. If it doesn't load and appears to stop, click anywhere outside of the message bar.

2. Position the cursor on the message bar.

3. Hold down the space bar and left click.

4. Click on the calendar outside the message bar.

That should put the message behind the game area. If you minimize the game, you will still see it. It does disappear when you exit the game.

[Post New]by mr_man_1966 on Apr 1, 09 11:05 AM
Joredyn wrote:

I am experiencing this same problem. I have not been able to get the "Jigsaw365 is loading" display to disappear. I have tried uninstalling and reloading but with no affect. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

Joredyn

I had the same problem... here's how I fixed it...C:\Program Files\Jigsaw365\ and delete the photo that says "Jigsaw365 is loading".... Problem solve! Easy fix!
Teresa

[Post New]by yug1og1irl on May 19, 09 3:23 AM
Beautiful, mr_man_1966! What a simple fix! Thanks a lot.

[Post New]by twittweek on Jun 13, 09 6:33 PM
love the puzzles.... hate the "loading" banner.... will try the tips.... thanx a lot....

[Post New]by Rhonda51 on Oct 18, 09 12:50 PM
I just purchased Jigsaw365 and "Jigsaw365 is loading......" will not go away! This is very annoying as it is right in the middle of my screen and I can not move it. Is there a way to get rid of it? If not, is there a way to get my game club credit back and remove this game from my games. It is not worth buying if you cannot see the entire puzzle you are working on!

[Post New]by Rhonda51 on Oct 18, 09 12:58 PM
Just saw the easy fix posted by mr_man_1966. Thanks Mr. Man it worked beautifully!!! No more problem!

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Nov 13, 09 2:31 AM
yes i bought this some time ago and i spend hours doing jigsaws gives me a break from hidden object games. and just now and again i have the same thing jigsaw365 stays on screen, where do i go into to take this off, sorry if i am being thick but its old age. thanks.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 14, 09 4:57 PM
I have brought this game, and I did contact the tech support to get rid of the Loading message, and it works fine. The only thing I don't like is that you can't change the rest of the pictures for the year, accept for your month,

Welcome to Jigsaw365 forum

[Post New]by gofishgofigure on Mar 21, 10 4:36 PM
how do I find Mr. Man quick fix for the "jigsaw365 is loading" problem?

[Post New]by gillykins55 on Apr 16, 10 3:48 PM
Love this game so much stay up til gone midnight doing them. Wish we could have some more pictures with more than 200 pieces.

[Post New]by coluce on May 1, 10 4:09 PM
Thank you so much mr man 1966!!!! I had the same problem...so easy to fix with a such great tip!!! My son can play quitely now!!! He is so happy And so do I !!!

[Post New]by nancypiet on Mar 13, 11 9:43 AM
Full Screen. Does anyone know how to make the game go to a Full Screen?

pdegler
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pdegler on Oct 7, 12 5:01 PM
Has anyone figured out how to make this game go Full Screen? Right now it's so tiny I can barely play the game.

[Post New]by closecage on Oct 31, 12 11:40 AM
I am not able to get jigsaw365 working. After downloading pictures I get the question öpen and it is not opening anything. It is always telling me, that I did not download the picures.
I am only able to play the first demo pictures.
Please help

Edited on 10/31/2012 at 11:52:37 AM PST

[Post New]by closecage on Oct 31, 12 11:48 AM
Thanks for the tip about the banner.
Do I change networksettings?
Why isn't it possible to get the pictures/
I didn't think I am so stupid
Sorry

Edited on 10/31/2012 at 11:53:12 AM PST

[Post New]by closecage on Nov 4, 12 9:00 AM
why is this game working perfect on my desktop and awful on my laptop.Both has windows 7
On my laptop it stay telling: it is loading.
On my desktop all is in seconds good

2meh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 2meh on Jul 26, 13 3:51 PM
I lost the "options" dropdown. Does anyone know how to get it back?

Go to: