bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 2, 11 1:00 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

**Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.**

Edited on 04/11/2011 at 11:17:48 AM PST

Re:Post any The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship technical issues here only

[Post New]by tahnee on Apr 2, 11 3:52 AM
Hi
Just letting you know that the locker puzzle is not working for me. Only some of the cases are appearing so you can not see where there is any spaces free as most of the screen is blank.
I am waiting for skip button to appear so I can miss this one.
Cheers

CplDave
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Post any The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship technical issues here only

[Post New]by CplDave on Apr 2, 11 6:09 AM
I have the same problem. The puzzle has a white background and no matter what I try to do it tells me I can't put it there.

gagirl45
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gagirl45 on Apr 2, 11 6:36 AM
help! I tried to find the walkthrough. No luck, sent me in circles.

nascatpat
Clownfish
Clownfish
749 Posts

[Post New]by nascatpat on Apr 2, 11 8:18 AM
The walkthrough seems to be linking to a blank page, and the luggage puzzle is clearly missing some pieces for me. Same problem that others have described in the thread about the luggage....picking up a piece of luggage that you can't put down and there isn't a single spot on the white background that doesn't say "doesn't belong here." Could be just missing the point of it, but if it's a technical issue, I'd like to know that before I skip it.

Airmid
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Airmid on Apr 2, 11 8:21 AM
Hi there Fishies......did any of you have problems with a disappearing seahorse?

I found it on the 'hut roof', but it didn't show up in my inventory. Am I missing something.

thxs

Locker puzzle - Luggage

[Post New]by lisfor on Apr 2, 11 9:04 AM
Hey, I have the same problem with the locker room. White background, and even if I wait for the skip bottom, I can't use it. Bug?

Thanks for your quick help!

Locker puzzle - Luggage

[Post New]by lisfor on Apr 2, 11 9:05 AM
Hey, I have the same problem with the locker room. White background, and even if I wait for the skip bottom, I can't use it. Bug?

Thanks for your quick help!

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Apr 2, 11 9:22 AM
Can't do this game without a walkthrough and the walkthrough is blank!

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on Apr 2, 11 10:08 AM
Airmid, I think you will find that the seahorse has fallen into the fire below - you will need further items to retrieve it.

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by unicornone on Apr 2, 11 10:39 AM
Anyone else having problems with the symbol wheel on the chest in the wagon outside the hotel. It has hold of mu cursor and won't let go, so I can't shut that puzzle down or do anything! Guess I will have to shut down pc and restart.

Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Apr 2, 11 11:27 AM
I'm batting 1000 today. I bought this game after playing the trial, which was great fun. I got to a certain point in the game and the map shows NO area where there are tasks to be accomplished and the only other areas are all locked. When I hit hint, it exhausts, as if it were doing something, but it is not. No hint is provided. Also, the link to the walkthrough is blank and the date of the link is 1969! Pretty frustrated over here since the other game i bought, a CE also is missing something so i cannot play it anymore either! Both games seem to be brand new in the last 3-4 days. My bad for not waiting!

netking
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by netking on Apr 2, 11 11:29 AM
Having a problem with the seahorse. I picked it u but instead og going into the use box it disappeared. Can't find it anywhere and I can't go any farther in the game until I do.

[Post New]by mcdarlen1 on Apr 2, 11 12:03 PM
I found the crowbar and clicked on it and it didnt go to my use folder . i aso found the sea horse and the same thing happened

[Post New]by jcsmith6347 on Apr 2, 11 12:12 PM
I am having the same problem with the seahorse and can't find the crowbar and the hint is not working the hint button worked until I bought the game then nothing HELP. ok I uninstalled the game and installed it again had to start all over again but the hint workes. the seahorse fell in the fire and you have to use the fire extingwisher to put out the fire

Edited on 04/03/2011 at 6:43:23 AM PST

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Apr 2, 11 12:12 PM
sjlovescc, I am having the same problem. Bought the game and there are no places to go on the map that would have activity. Hit the hint button and it just drains without telling you anything. Please help.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 2, 11 12:47 PM
Looking at the screen shot for the luggage puzzle I now know what the problem is:

We are NOT seeing the inside of the locker, just a plain white background with no shelves, and no dividers. Therefore we do not know where the spaces are to place the luggage.

The ONLY option you have, if this is the case, is to wait for, and use the SKIP BUTTON

Developers: please take note!

Kel

Edited on 04/02/2011 at 12:48:08 PM PST

swtndsr2
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by swtndsr2 on Apr 2, 11 12:50 PM
My prolem is that when I try to play demo my computer shuts down and goes black....I think there might be a bug in the system....I'll wait for the fix....good luck to the fishies in the pond.

SnowMeow
Stingray
Stingray
5,934 Posts

[Post New]by SnowMeow on Apr 2, 11 1:16 PM
I bought this game earlier today. When I downloaded it said to check my internet connection. I did and it's fine. I can't download it from my purchase history, it's there but doesn't carry through the download..Help! I've never had a problem downloading a game.

1Seashell7
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by 1Seashell7 on Apr 2, 11 1:54 PM
I have the same problem with the locker and the luggage, just a few pieces of luggage and a white screen. I contacted CS but i doubt I will hear anything before Monday.

Go to: